Leasing - An easy way to pay for your catering equipment
Why pay up-front for equipment that typically only provides a return on your expenditure over lengthy periods of time?
Here are some key reasons why so many small businesses use leasing as an alternative to cash or a bank loan.
- Significant tax benefits - For most businesses payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Leasing enables you to pay for the equipment as it's used, spreading the cost over it's entire working life
- Make your money work harder for you - Don't sink your valuable cash into depreciating assets, spend it elsewhere eg. increase stock levels and advertising
- Total flexibility, a lease allows you to set your own repayment periods to suit your budget
Use our leasing calculator to estimate leasing rates.
- Leasing Gives you the flexibility to keep your equipment up to date
- Buys assets today that you would otherwise have to save for months, if not years
- No need to rely on your bank in these uncertain times
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up front
- Build all your own costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc. into lease payments