This returns service has been designed to incorporate all of our product ranges. if you have any further queries, please feel free to contact the service department directly via telephone, email or fax.
Tel: 01279 876500
Fax: 01279 876555
Post: Buzz Catering Supplies Ltd, The Catering Village, Marks Hall Lane, White Roding, Dunmow, Essex, CM61RT
Items occasionally go faulty and at some point you may be required to return these items to us for a refund. When requesting returns uplift, YOU MUST FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE LAID OUT IN THIS GUIDE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A CREDIT.
When you wish to return faulty/damaged goods to Buzz Supplies, you will need to request a RAN (Returns Authorisation Number*). A document with this RAN number is our assurance that you will receive a refund of the RAN value once those particular items have been returned to our Warehouse. Under no circumstances can goods be returned without a RAN (this stock will be unauthorised and destroyed). Simply email, fax or post your request to the Returns Department with the following information:
* Your Buzz account number (If Applicable)
* Your company name
* A contact name with fax/phone number
* Return reason and/or details of fault
* Invoice / Despatch Note (if applicable)
* Your reference (e.g. debit/invoice number)
* Completed supplier form (if applicable)
* Number of parcels/pallets to return
Some manufacturers have stringent rules on their returns and therefore our procedure may vary depending on the specific manufacturer’s guidelines of your faulty item. Please see the individual manufacturers section for further details.
All discrepancies upon delivery must be reported to the ACCOUNTS department within 24 HOURS of delivery (or 7 DAYS by post). All shortages will be investigated by a member of staff in the warehouse and a CREDIT WILL ONLY BE ISSUED WHEN A FULL STOCK CHECK HAS BEEN COMPLETED ON THE ITEM.
We only accept back goods that are faulty or damaged. SALE OR RETURN IS NOT A POLICY OF BUZZ (unless agreed prior to sale). Please confirm any such agreement in writing at the time of your return request. All goods must be in the same condition as sold. Buzz Supplies reserve the right to refuse goods that do not comply with these requirements. Responsibility will be upon the customer to uplift the goods from Buzz Catering Supplies Ltd.
Buzz Supplies Ltd provides a 12 month warranty from the date of invoice. When you request a RAN, we will check the date when the item was last purchased. If it exceeds 12 months, we cannot accept the item back. We will make a note of this on your RAN, stating which of the items have been made unauthorised. Please make sure that unauthorised items are not returned to us, as credit will not be issued and the items will be destroyed (see Unauthorised section). SOME MANUFACTURER WARRANTIES FALL OUTSIDE THE SCOPE OF OUR RETURNS POLICY. PLEASE READ THE RELEVANT MANUFACTURERS SECTION ON OUR WEBSITE FOR DETAILS. We understand that an item may remain unsold in your warehouse/store for some time and we will therefore accept the item back after the 12 month warranty if an end customer receipt is provided. THIS MUST BE AN ELCTRONIC TILL RECEIPT. WEWILL NOT ACCEPT HAND WRITTEN RECEIPTS.
Please allow 3 working days for your RAN to be issued (this may vary during busy periods). If you do not hear from us within a week, please contact the Returns Department in case your correspondence was not received. Once a request has been received, we check all the items on your list against our system. The RAN we raise will show all items we have authorised with the lowest invoiced price (unless a specific invoice number has been provided for us to check against). If we encounter any problems with your request, we will query these with you. Uplift will not be arranged until the query has been rectified.
* Request a RAN, even if it is below £50 in value. We cannot uplift in these circumstances, but we still need to be advised for warranty reasons.
* Write the RAN number on all pallets/parcels.
* Return all items complete, because any incomplete items will not be credited and will be unauthorised.
* Answer any queries immediately. We never arrange uplift until all queries have been resolved.
Please do not:
* Request uplift from a non delivery address. Buzz Catering will only uplift from addresses we have delivered to.
* Give our details out to the general public.
* Do not destroy stock, as Buzz Supplies Ltd does not credit items that have not been returned.
* Ask Buzz Supplies to send out replacement items. This is not part of our policy. If you wish to have the same item sent out, please contact the Sales Department and request it on your next order.
* Do not return items we have not authorised. Any unauthorised items received will be destroyed.
* Do not request your RAN via phone, as we require written confirmation. This is so we can to ensure all details are correct to prevent problems.
Some manufacturers have specific requirements regarding the return of their branded products, these returns policies may differ from the default Buzz Supplies policy. For More Information please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
If any of the goods from your pallets or parcels are damaged upon delivery , please state the full extend of the damage on the drivers delivery note when signing for the goods. You MUST also inform the returns department of the situation within 3 DAYS of delivery. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN NON CREDIT.
If you believe your return complys with these terms and conditions and have a legitimate case for a RAN number or wish to organise a engineer callout then you can now use our online forms by clicking here
If you'd prefer to order by phone or need some help or advice on your order: