Aristarco Commercial Dishwasher 500mm
AF 50.35 E PRS – With Electronic Controls, Atmospheric Boiler & Break Tank
The Aristarco AF 50.35 E PRS is an advanced commercial dishwasher with 500x500mm basket. Featuring full digital controls and LCD display. Ideal for heavy-duty use and packed full of features such as atmospheric boiler, rinse booster pump and a WRAS Approved Type A Break Tank for compliance in high risk areas.
Huge clear-entry height of up to 340mm means this dishwasher fits GN1/1 gastronorm trays when used with the optional tray rack (sold separately).
Italian manufacturer renowned for superb build quality. Full stainless-steel construction, including internal tank components, wash and rinse arms. We buy directly from Italy, cutting out the middleman, so we can offer this excellent quality dishwasher at an outstandingly low trade price.
Full Digital Interface
Easy to use controls with temperature display. Choose from a range of wash cycles and the software ensures perfectly clean results every time. Drain pump, rinse aid & detergent dispensers all automatically controlled.
Excellent Wash Results
Top and bottom wash and rinse arms with high performance 550w wash pump for thorough cleaning. Also includes rinse booster pump to guarantee performance, even with low water pressure. Advanced features such as thermostop guarantee hygienic disinfection at 85c. Also features an automatic end-of-day self-cleaning cycle.
PRS System with Rinse Booster & Break Tank
The AF 50.35 E PRS includes an atmospheric boiler with rinse booster pump. This ensures the machine can deliver hygienic rinse at 85c, regardless of the incoming water pressure. A WRAS approved type A break tank is also fitted as standard, for compliance in high-risk areas such as care homes & nurseries.
Excellent Build Quality
304 stainless-steel construction, including stainless steel wash and rinse arms. Double skinned body for insulation, sound dampening and energy efficiency. Innovative design features such as preformed rack guides and wash tank make cleaning easier and prevent debris from becoming caught in trap areas.
Optional stainless-steel surface pre-filter also available (please select).
Easy to install with multi-voltage power. This dishwasher can easily be adapted to suit your requirements, with options for 13 Amp, 1 Phase (Hard Wired) and 3 Phase (Hard Wired) power. Select at point of order, or easily adjust on-site when installing.
- 500x500mm basket size
- Up to 340mm clear entry height
- Accepts up to 4x GN 1/1 trays
- 90,120, 180 second wash cycles
- Additional 9 minute intensive wash cycle
- Atmospheric boiler with rinse booster pump
- WRAS type A break tank
- Electronic controls with LCD display
- Temperature display
- Electronic rinse & detergent pumps
- Automatic drain pump
- Fully formed welded wash tank & tray runners
- Optional stainless steel surface pre-filter (please select)
- Automatic end-of-day self-cleaning mode
- Partial water change on each wash cycle
- Soft start washing pump protects fragile items
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Top & bottom stainless steel wash & rinse arms
- Partially double skinned construction
- Italian manufacturer
- Guaranteed 85c rinse with thermostop function
- Green function for energy saving
- Includes 2x 500mm baskets & cutlery insert
- Includes waste & water hoses for easy install
- 1 year parts & labour warranty
Standard Tank Filter:
Optional Surface Pre-Filter:
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):65.00|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):633|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):814|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):572|
|Model Number||Model Number:AF 50.35E PRS|
|Wash Cycle Time (Min)||Wash Cycle Time (Min):1.5, 2, 3, 9|
|Cycle Type||Cycle Type:Selectable|
|Basket Size||Basket Size:500mm|
|Clear Entry Height (mm)||Clear Entry Height (mm):340|
|Amps||Amps:28A (1 phase hard wired) or 17A (3 phase)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):6.55kw|
|Minimum Water Pressure (Bar)||Minimum Water Pressure (Bar):1.5|
|Break Tank||Break Tank:WRAS Type A Air Gap|
|Waste Type||Waste Type:Drain Pump|
|Water Softener||Water Softener:Optional|
|Rinse Booster Pump||Rinse Booster Pump:Yes|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour|
|WRAS Approved||WRAS Approved:Yes|
Aristarco are a leading Italian manufacturer of commercial dishwashers, glasswashers and ice machines. They have been supplying the hotel, restaurant & catering industry with excellent quality catering appliances since 1956. Working directly with the Italian manufacturer, we are able to bring you their excellent range of equipment at the very best low trade prices.
Pay In 3 Interest Free Instalments or get an instant credit decision. Simply add this item to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout. Subject to status. UK residents only.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£81.73||£18.86||£588.45|
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response in 4 hours. Complete our application form or apply online by adding items to your cart and selecting Apply For Finance at checkout. Alternatively, call our Customer Services Team on 01279 876 500.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.99.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.