Art de Cuisine Rustic Black Sparkle Lid is part of the Art de Cuisine Rustics Crockery Collection, a selection of stoneware products which have been designed to add authenticity of any menu
Art de Cuisine focuses on combining the latest culinary and fashion trends. These ranges reflect trends including European design, cafe and bistro settings to a contemporary, rustic ambience.
Art de Cuisine is as dynamic as your menu. These ranges will appeal to the design savvy customers, these reflect and adapt contemporary trends for professional use.
- Rustic Stoneware Blends rustic texture with rich body colour.
- Freezer safe High durability to resist sudden changes in temperature.
- Durability & Strength Inherently strong vitrified stoneware with a hint of a rolled edge, which makes for excellent durability and chip resistance, while maintaining visual appeal.
- Microwave & Dishwasher Safe High thermal shock and tested to withstand 2000 dishwasher cycles.
- Glaze Finish Resistant to metal-marking
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):2.1000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Brand||Brand:Art de Cuisine|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):165|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):230|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):165|
|Model Number||Model Number:ZCBRLD11|
|Item Shape||Item Shape:Round|
|Crockery Style||Crockery Style:Rustic|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:6|
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm):150|
Art De Cuisine focusses on meeting the latest culinary and fashion trends. Their product ranges reflect rends including European design, café and bistro settings, to a contemporary, rustic ambience. The Art De Cuisine collections range from wood, porcelain and stoneware making Art De Cusine as dynamic as your restaurant’s menu. All Art De Cuisine porcelain and crockery has been developed in collaboration with industry leading manufacturer Churchill ensuring that the product is fit for professional use.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.