Asber Green Refrigerated Counters offer catering and hospitality business owners a high quality sustainable refrigeration solution that is compliant with new environmental legislation and can provide significant cost-in-use savings over the fridges lifetime. By using CFC-free, environmentally friendly gasses and high-density insulation alongside an intelligent electronic management interface, Asber Green Line Refrigerated Counters can save operators up to 40% on energy consumption when compared to traditional units.
- Specially manufactured in high-quality stainless steel for intensive professional applications, featuring a very robust design and perfect finishing.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel 50mm working top with 100mm high splash-back, preventing spillage behind the counter.
- 50 mm thickness, CFC-free, high-density (40 kg/m³) polyurethane insulation, injected under high pressure.
- Stainless steel doors with ergonomic, full-length, robust, perfectly integrated handle that ensures practical opening of the door that avoids dust and dirt collection.
- Hinged doors with automatic return for a perfect closing that minimize temperature gain. Doors have a 120° dwell position and closes automatically at less than 90°. Door hinges are also reversible allowing the counter to be adapted on-site.
- Control panel and engine ventilation with pivoting front opening.
- Intuitive digital control allows temperature parameters to be adjusted easily and quickly.
- Luminous start-stop light button.
- “Ventilation Gill” on the front panel keeping the cooling unit system ventilated and running more efficiently.
- Maintenance-free condenser, with special design preventing dust and dirt built thus avoiding cleaning operations and reducing energy consumption.
- Forced draft evaporator with anti-corrosion cover.
- Intelligent Air Circulation system ensures perfect temperature consistency with its innovative airflow design.
- Automatic evaporation of defrost water. Hot gas coming from the compressor is used to automatically evaporate defrost water, instead of by means of heating elements, achieving even less energy consumption and reducing in half defrost time.
- Removable guiding rails enable more convenient cleaning operations without any additional tools. Placing and adjusting the wire grids at the desired height is possible without using extra rails. Epoxy-coated wire grids, to improve protection, allow storage of different packaging types and have a maximum loading capacity of up to 40 kg.
- 6 grid level positions for increased loading capacity, with a distance of 70mm among them.
- Removable pull-out/push-in magnetic door gasket to keep maximum hygiene and maintain the insulating properties.
- Rounded edge interiors, easier cleaning operations to reduce potential dirt traps.
- Suitable for food containers GN 1/1; equipped with compatible rails.
- Equipped with 1 grid GN 1/1 per each door.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):700|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):850|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):1342|
|Model Number||Model Number:GTP-7-135-20|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):143|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour|
|Door Type||Door Type:Solid|
|Number of Doors||Number of Doors:Double Door|
|Hinge Type||Hinge Type:Hinged|
Asber are renowned globally in the catering and hospitality industry for their range of quality commercial dishwashers & glasswashers that enhance user convenience.
Recognised as a leading manufacturer for more than seven decades, their specialist warewashing equipment is widely recognised across a global market. This worldwide reach ensures that trained engineers, aftersales support and spare parts are (and will continue to be) readily available in the UK.
All Asber commercial dishwashers & glasswashers are designed by a dedicated Research and Development team before being built at the company’s state of the art manufacturing facilities in Spain. Integrated quality management, certified to international standards, ensure continuous improvement during the manufacturing process and guarantees that each commercial dishwasher that leaves the assembly line will meet customer expectations.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£35.33||£8.15||£254.40|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information