Asber GT500SOFT Glasswasher With Integrated Water Softener
The Asber GT500SOFT Glasswasher with Internal Water Softener has a clear entry height of up to 320mm, making it ideal for larger glasses and taller stemware. With all the benefits of the Asber Tech range plus an internal water softener, this machine is perfect for use in hard-water areas or installations where space is a premium and an external softener cannot be used.
✔ Full digital control panel
✔ Integrated internal water softener
✔ Wash tank and boiler temperature display
✔ 3 wash programmes: 90, 120 and 180 seconds
✔ Adjustable 60c wash and 85c hygienic rinse
✔ Double skinned cabinet and door
✔ WRAS approved anti-backflow valve
✔ Drain pump fitted as standard
✔ Detergent & rinse pumps as standard
✔ 13 Amp 3-pin plug easy installation
Digital Control Panel
Asber Grand Tech glasswasher feature a full digital control panel with wash tank and boiler temperature display and 3 selectable wash programmes: either short 90 second cycle, standard 2 minutes or an extended 180 second cycle for heavily soiled glasses. In addition, the GT500 features a soft-start function that protects fragile items from breakage, ideal for pubs and bars washing fine stemware and wine glasses.
- Soft washing start to protect fragile glasses
- 3 washing cycles of 90, 120 and 180 seconds
- Rinse boiler and tank temperature display
Internal Water Softener
The water softener is internal to the glasswasher, ensuring limescale marks and residue are easily removed from glasses. As no external softener is required, the GT500SOFT is ideal for installations where space is limited. The softener is easily accessible from inside the machine so that it can be topped up with salt and regenerated.
- Internal water softener
- No limescale marks on glasses
Featuring a 25-litre wash tank heated by a 2.0Kw stainless steel element and a 7-litre rinse boiler heated by an independent 2.2Kw element, the GT500 consumes only 2.7 litres of fresh water per rinse cycle whilst a high-power 0.6Kw wash pump ensures sparkling clean glasses on every wash.
This configuration makes the machine ideal for installations where only a standard 13 Amp power connection is available. The double-skinned cabinet and door also ensure quiet operation and minimal heat loss.
- 25 litre wash tank with 2.0Kw element
- 7 litre rinse boiler with 2.2Kw element
- High power 0.6Kw wash pump
- Uses only 2.7 Litres per cycle
Easy To Use & Set Up
As standard the GT500 glasswasher includes rinse, detergent and drain pumps, all of which is automatically controlled through the intuitive digital interface. Consuming only 2.8kw of electricty at it's peak load, the GT500 commercial glasswasher is designed for easy installation on a UK 13 Amp 3-pin plug.
Inside the tank, rounded corners, recessed door hinge, welded tray runners and removable filters and wash arms make cleaning and basic maintenance tasks simple. All major components are accessible from a removable front-panel for easy servicing.
- Automatic detergent and rinse aid dispenser
- Automatic drain pump
- Rounded tank corners & recessed hinge
- Removable filters & wash arms
Health & Safety Compliance
A WRAS Approved Non-Return Valve is fitted as standard to ensure health and safety compliance and all Asber Tech glasswashers include temperature display and thermo-stop technology to guarantee hygienic wash and rinse temperatures.
- Digital temperature displays with thermo-stop
- WRAS approved non-return valve as standard
Key specifications are for guidance only. Power specifications are dependant on site requirements and/or optional configurations selected.
|Electric Supply||230V/1N 50Hz|
|Wash Pump Power||600W|
|Boiler Capacity||7 Litre|
|Tank Capacity||25 Litre|
|Cycle Time||90 / 120 / 180 Seconds|
|Water Consumption||2.7 Litre/Cycle|
|Inlet Water Pressure||2 - 4 Bar|
|Water Supply Hose||3/4 Inch BSP|
|Net Weight||54 Kg|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):600|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):800|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):600|
|Model Number||Model Number:GT500BDDUKSOFT-GW|
|Wash Cycle Time (Min)||Wash Cycle Time (Min):1.5, 2, 3|
|Cycle Type||Cycle Type:Selectable|
|Basket Size||Basket Size:500mm|
|Clear Entry Height (mm)||Clear Entry Height (mm):320|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):2.8|
|Minimum Water Pressure (Bar)||Minimum Water Pressure (Bar):2|
|Break Tank||Break Tank:Type B Non Return Valve|
|Waste Type||Waste Type:Drain Pump|
|Water Softener||Water Softener:Integral|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour|
|WRAS Approved||WRAS Approved:Yes|
Asber are renowned globally in the catering and hospitality industry for their range of quality commercial dishwashers & glasswashers that enhance user convenience.
Recognised as a leading manufacturer for more than seven decades, their specialist warewashing equipment is widely recognised across a global market. This worldwide reach ensures that trained engineers, aftersales support and spare parts are (and will continue to be) readily available in the UK.
All Asber commercial dishwashers & glasswashers are designed by a dedicated Research and Development team before being built at the company’s state of the art manufacturing facilities in Spain. Integrated quality management, certified to international standards, ensure continuous improvement during the manufacturing process and guarantees that each commercial dishwasher that leaves the assembly line will meet customer expectations.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£58.89||£13.59||£424.00|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Interested in Leasing or Rental?
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.