Fully Automatic Catering Water Softener
Ideal for commercial dishwashers and glasswashers. Also suitable for coffee machines, combi-steamer ovens, and ice machines.
- Provides 1950 litres softened water between regeneration
- Automatically regenerates based on timer settings
- Removes need for labour-intensive regeneration
- Just keep topped up with tablet salt
- High flow rate allows you to connect multiple appliances
- Ideal for undercounter and pass through commercial dishwashers
- Also suitable for combi-steamer ovens, ice machines and coffee machines
- Suitable for cold water feeds up to 40c
- Suitable for all mains water pressures between 1.5 and 6 bar
- Easy installation instructions. No plumbing experience required
- 13A (3 pin plug) and drainage hoses included
- 1 year warranty
Completely Automatic Water Softener
Regenerating a traditional softener is incredibly labour intensive but an automatic water softener takes away all the labour. Instead of having to run lengthy flush and drain cycles, all the operators need to do is keep the bin topped up with salt and the automatic timer takes care of the rest.
The salt bin should be monitored and filled up with granular salt when it starts to become empty. The automatic regeneration cycles will run by themselves and use approximately 1kg of salt a time.
Perfectly Softened Water
Incoming hard water is passed through a special softening resin that changes the chemical structure of the water to remove any limescale, calcium and other impurities. The unit can generate up to 1950 litres of softened water (based on an incoming hardness of 180ppm) before regeneration and the resin never needs to be replaced for the lifetime of the unit.
Adjustable Timer & Programming
The automatic timer controller comes pre-configured out the box to run weekly at night. This would be enough for a commercial dishwasher running between 400-600 cycles per week. Operators can adjust this to suit their own usage or hardness requirements and it can be set to any number of days or times. Programming is easy with the mechanical interface and full instructions are provided.
Big Capacity for Multiple Machines
Our Automatic Water Softener can provide up to 1950 litres of soft water between regenerations at a maximum flow rate of up to 75 litres per minute. This means that one automatic softener is more than capable of running two commercial dishwashers that are frequently used.
The unit comes with easy installation instructions and no plumbing experience is required. Use standard ¾ Inch BSP connections to connect to both incoming hard water and the output to your machine. A 2-meter drainage hose is included and needs to be run to a nearby waste or sink. 13 amp (3 pin plug) with also included as the unit requires power.
Need More Help?
Read Our Automatic Water Softener Manual or speak to one of our expert product consultants whom can help you choose the right water softener for your requirements or installation.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):1.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):410|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):535|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):280|
|Model Number||Model Number:MJR02|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Return To Base|
The Kingfisher catering brand specialises in low cost, high value commercial dishwashers, glasswashers and associated accessories. Unrivalled in build quality when compared to other manufacturers within this category, all Kingfisher warewashers are supported by a commercial warranty with access to a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network. Thanks to excellent service and after-care, this budget warewashing brand is a true professional equipment partner that businesses can rely on.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50 inc. VAT
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £6.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.