Our new Bio-Degradable Refuse Sacks are made out of recycled High Tensile Polythene, with an additive that helps to down the sack once it has been used, making it a certified 100% bio-degradable product.
With the same strength specifications, practicality and feel as traditional plastic rubbish sacks, these new oxo-degradable bin bags do not compromise on quality. They are the perfect environmentally friendly alternative to traditional plastic refuse sacks.
Both sustainably sourced from recycled polyetylene and fully bio-degradable, they are highly popular with the environmentally conscious caterer.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):290|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):380|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):180|
|Model Number||Model Number:XBS012|
|Bin Bags||Bin Bags:Refuse Sack|
|Material||Material:High Tensile Polythene|
|Load Capacity (Kg)||Load Capacity (Kg):12|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:200|
The Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is our own brand collection, designed specifically to provide catering establishments with a range of high quality products at unbeatable prices.
Our promise of low prices and commitment to the finest product quality is achieved by sourcing products from a range of specialist catering manufacturers around the globe, many of which we directly import to the UK. Combined with our low-price promise on all catering supplies, this means that Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is the unequivocal choice for our corporate clients as well as a proving popular with independent customers, restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers alike.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information