C41 Jeyes Bactericidal Washing Up Liquid (5 Litre)
- Hand dishwashing detergent for general cleaning of pots & pans, crockery and utensils.
- Contains an effective bactericide, which helps to prevent cross infection.
- For use with crockery and general cleaning.
- pH neutral
- For manual dishwashing of all crockery, cutlery, kitchen utensils and pans. Can also be used for general purpose cleaning. Safe on all purposes.
- Dispense via pelican pump or wall mounted pump (where fitted)
- Apply one dose (30ml) into sink of up to 40L warm water
- For general cleaning, dilute 5ml per 5L hand hot water and mop or wipe over surface
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):5.1100|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):No|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):No|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):No|
|Model Number||Model Number:JPC41|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):5|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Liquid|
The Jeyes Professional range has been specifically designed and formulated for use in the catering and hospitality industry. Years of industry experience has been utilised to provide commercial catering and public sector outlets with a comprehensive range of high quality chemicals in well packaged, appropriately labelled and easy to use product lines. Each is purposely formulated for the tasks that are faced daily by commercial kitchens, restaurants, canteens, hotels and bars.
We can provide customers purchasing Jeyes Professional chemicals as part of a contract (or wishing to switch) with expert advice and product comparisons. Each account receives access to our Online Hygiene Management tool which includes safety & regulatory support, educational & training tools and task based guidance for the catering industry. The service is designed to allow customers to provide staff with relevant and bespoke support materials, reducing the cost of managing cleaning and janitorial chemicals. For further information, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Standard Next-day delivery to UK mainland areas is £6.25
- We offer delivery services across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- Customers will qualify for free next-day delivery when the sub-total of the order (before taxes) is over £50.00.
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- An additional geographic surcharge may be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information