Carlisle StorPlus containers boast unique reinforced stacking lugs on all four corners add strength, rigidity, and help prevent container "lock-up" or jamming when stacked together. StorPlus containers are perfect for storing condiments, spices, toppings, leftover foods; or even preparing large batches of foods. Containers have wide, easy-grip handles with drain holes for quicker drying. Exterior texturing on corners, edges, handles, and container bottom helps prevent scratches, improves durability, and provides a secure grip. The smooth interior finish makes cleaning easy. Wide recessed handles provide maximum grip without sacrificing shelf space. Polycarbonate is resistant to staining, breaking and chipping. Lids are available separately for all sizes of container.Capacity indicators on the exterior for easy recognition
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):1.5900|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:3-5 Days|
|Model Number||Model Number:CA1072007|
Carlisle food service products have been at the heart of the professional catering industry for over half a century. As manufacturers of high quality commercial catering items, including every day essentials such as serving platters, melamine crockery and utensils, right through to an industry-leading range of food storage and transportation products. Carlisle have been leading the food service industry with innovation and are dedicated to defining the future of food service with people who use their products every day in mind.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information