Bin Liners & Compactor Sacks for Catering
Refuse Sacks – follow traditional sizing standards of the catering industry and are a general use bin liner with a wide variety of applications, including public sector establishments.
Compactor Sacks – a term traditionally used in catering for bags to suit compactor machines. Today, the term generally relates to a larger bin liner with a deeper gusset, ideal as an outer liner.
Light Duty - Manufactured from high tensile (HT) polythene which has a crinkly feel to touch and a lower elasticity when compared to heavy duty sacks.
Heavy Duty – manufactured from low density (LD) polythene, a 100% recyclable material with a smooth feel to touch and a higher elasticity.
CHSA Approved – These bin liners have been tested to the Cleaning & Hygiene Suppliers Association standard, to ensure they are fit for purpose at the given weight measurement.
Clear Bin Liners – Can help to ensure compliance with new health and safety legislation. Many catering establishments are choosing to deploy clear sacks to increase security.
Coloured Sacks – Can significantly improve compliance with new recycling and health and safety legislation, allowing you to deploy waste separation techniques all the way to the kerb side.
- White Swing Bin Liner - Standard Duty (Pack of 100) SKU: BFSL£1.50 £1.25(£0.01 per unit)
- White Pedal Bin Liner - Standard Duty (Box of 1000) SKU: X001£7.50 £6.25(£0.01 per unit)
- White Square Bin Liner - Standard Duty (Box of 1000) SKU: X003£13.14 £10.95(£0.01 per unit)
- Black Refuse Sack - Medium/Heavy Duty (Box of 200) SKU: X015£16.74 £13.95(£0.07 per unit)
- Black Refuse Sack - Medium/Heavy Duty on Roll of 20 (Box of 200) SKU: X020£17.94 £14.95(£0.07 per unit)
- Clear Refuse Sack - Medium Duty CHSA Approved (Box of 200) SKU: X037£17.94 £14.95(£0.07 per unit)