Wet Bain Maries
Wet heat bains marie use a chamber of heated water to keep food warm. The food pans can often be GN compatible pans depending on the Bain Marie and are placed within the water of the bain marie to provide an evenly distributed heat across the pan. Steam coming from the hot water over time help to prevent food from drying out especially when lid the lid is on. Some wet bain maries offer a drain pipe for easy removal of hot water.
Great for Soups, Pasta sauces, Gravy and more keeping warm and maintaining moisture and its original taste.
Low Price Promise
Found Bain Marie's cheaper? We'll match the price.
On all our Bain Maries.
- Lincat Silverlink 600 Wet Bain Marie - (2 x 4.5L Pots) SKU: BS3W£348.00 £290.00
- Falcon Pro-Lite Wet Bain Marie (2 x 4.5L Pot) With Drain SKU: LD34£378.00 £315.00
- Lincat Silverlink 600 Wet Bain Marie (4 x 4.5L Pots) SKU: BS4W£422.40 £352.00
- Falcon Pro-Lite Wet Bain Marie 600mm (No Containers) W Drain SKU: LD43£453.60 £378.00
- Falcon Pro-Lite Wet Bain Marie (4 x 4.5L Pot) With Drain SKU: LD37£453.60 £378.00
- Parry Electric Wet Bain Marie (4 x 4.5L Pot) With Drain SKU: PWB4£454.80 £379.00
- Lincat Silverlink 600 Wet Bain Marie 2x 1/2, 2x 1/4 GN SKU: BM6BW£492.00 £410.00