Fly Killers for Commercial Kitchens
Insect control and flies as pests can be a real problem for commercial kitchens, particularly in hot weather. Failure to manage flies in food preparation areas and kitchens can lead to health and safety issues, development of infestations and generally bad hygiene practices. Business can limit their exposure to these issues by installing an electric fly killer. These traditional units use ultra-violet light to attract flies away from food in kitchens, ensuring they contact the electrified or glue-board surface, trapping and killing them instantly. Electric fly killers are often used in connection with fly chain curtains which can be installed on doorway areas, preventing flies from entering in the first place.
- Hurricane Insectocutor Commercial Fly Killer Glue Board 80m² SKU: IC26£59.99 £49.99
- Hurricane Insectocutor Commercial Fly Killer Glue Board 160m² SKU: IC52£68.99 £57.49
- Hurricane Insectocutor FlyKiller Replacement Glue Board for IC26 (Pack of 6) SKU: ICGB26£18.00 £15.00(£2.50 per unit)
- Hurricane Insectocutor FlyKiller Replacement Glue Board for IC52 (Pack of 6) SKU: ICGB52£20.40 £17.00(£2.83 per unit)
- Hurricane Insectocutor FlyKiller Replacement UV Lamp U34V SKU: ICUVLAMP£11.88 £9.90