Standard size clear refuse sack / clear bin liner for general use in a wide variety of bins and applications. All our refuse sacks are flat packed in an easy dispenser box, ideal for bulk purchase or use in business or commercial environments. Manufactured from a High Tensile Polythene (HT). This is a 100% recyclable material with crinkly tough and lower elasticity, providing approximately 5kg weight capacity.
Clear refuse sacks and bin liners can help ensure compliance with new health and safety legislation. Many catering and hospitality outlets are choosing to deploy clear sacks for increased security and improved waste identification.
- Clear refuse sacks / clear bin liners
- Ideal for most bins and general applications
- Transparency helps with security & waste identification
- 100% recyclable High Tensile Polythene
- Pack of 100 in easy dispenser box
- Closed width: 457mm
- Open width: 737mm
- Length: 965mm
- Weight Capacity: 5kg
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):737|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):965|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):457|
|Model Number||Model Number:X036|
|Bin Bags||Bin Bags:Refuse Sack|
|Material||Material:High Tensile Polythene|
|Load Capacity (Kg)||Load Capacity (Kg):5|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:200|
The Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is our own brand collection, designed specifically to provide catering establishments with a range of high quality products at unbeatable prices.
Our promise of low prices and commitment to the finest product quality is achieved by sourcing products from a range of specialist catering manufacturers around the globe, many of which we directly import to the UK. Combined with our low-price promise on all catering supplies, this means that Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is the unequivocal choice for our corporate clients as well as a proving popular with independent customers, restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers alike.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.