Cranked Latte Spoon 18/10 x12
Sold as pack of 12
- Unique ‘cranked’ design
- High quality 18/0 stainless steel
- Ideal for lattes and hot chocolates
A cranked latte spoon sits neatly on the side of hot beverage glasses, or sundae glasses making it the ideal accessory to serve alongside creamy coffees, lattes and hot chocolates that will need to be served by customers. The unique ‘cranked’ design sits elegantly on the rim of the glass for an impressive statement that will allow your coffees to stand out in a crowded marketplace. Manufactured from high grade 18/10 stainless steel, this cracked latte spoon is hard wearing and durable, suitable for use in a range of establishments including coffee shops and restaurants.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:F10663|
|Quality||Quality:18/10 Stainless Steel|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:12|
Utopia tableware is a leading supplier of commercial glassware and tableware products to the catering and hospitality industry. Well recognised by catering professionals across the UK, Utopia’s extensive product range includes tableware, cutlery, glassware, plastic drinkware, barware and other essential food service equipment.
Utopia tableware hold full ISO9001 accreditation in quality management, with their main objective being the provision of outstanding customer service and product quality. This is representative in the fact you will find utopia glassware and utopia tableware product ranges in restaurants, bars, pubs and catering establishments across the UK, from small independent businesses to large national chains.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information