Disposable Beard Net Snood Blue (Pack of 36)
Keeping your beard or stubble covered during food prep can be very uncomfortable - but it doesn't need to be. Wearing this beard snood will help you maintain impeccable hygiene levels without causing any discomfort. The close mesh design encourages greater airflow and is made using polypropylene yarn, which has high moisture wicking properties. It is designed to trap short and long hairs effectively, reducing the risk of contaminating food and helping to maintain a clean and hygienic kitchen.
- Colour: Blue
- One size fits all
- Helps to prevent dishes being contaminated by stray facial hair during food prep
- Close mesh design improves airflow to keep you cooler
- Cool and comfortable feel means you're less prone to touching and adjusting it
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.25|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:NH882|
|Clothing||Clothing:Beard Net, Disposable|
The Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is our own brand collection, designed specifically to provide catering establishments with a range of high quality products at unbeatable prices.
Our promise of low prices and commitment to the finest product quality is achieved by sourcing products from a range of specialist catering manufacturers around the globe, many of which we directly import to the UK. Combined with our low-price promise on all catering supplies, this means that Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is the unequivocal choice for our corporate clients as well as a proving popular with independent customers, restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers alike.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.99.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.