Our Black Face Masks are a great alternative to the traditional disposable face masks, ideal for staff uniform for waiters, bar staff and front of house etc. The professional black finish of these disposable black masks gives your front of house team uniform appearance whilst also guaranteeing hygiene and protection for both staff and customers. These masks are designed for general use and are not suitable for medical use. The mask is made of three layers of material, the outer layers are non-woven material and the central layer is melt-blown fabric with a BFE >= 90%.
- Disposable Face Masks (Pack of 50)
- Black material - ideal for waiters, bar staff, front of house staff etc.
- 3 Ply (3 Layer) protection
- Non-woven material with melt-blown fabric filter
- Minimum filtration BFE >= 90%
- GB/T 32610 accreditation
- Soft for comfort
- Concealed nose piece
- Elasticated ear loops
- Non-Sterile / non-medical
- 170 x 90mm
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):90|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):170|
|Model Number||Model Number:V10002-00000-B502000|
Utopia tableware is a leading supplier of commercial glassware and tableware products to the catering and hospitality industry. Well recognised by catering professionals across the UK, Utopia’s extensive product range includes tableware, cutlery, glassware, plastic drinkware, barware and other essential food service equipment.
Utopia tableware hold full ISO9001 accreditation in quality management, with their main objective being the provision of outstanding customer service and product quality. This is representative in the fact you will find utopia glassware and utopia tableware product ranges in restaurants, bars, pubs and catering establishments across the UK, from small independent businesses to large national chains.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.