Disposable Flexy Glass 180ml (6.3oz) x 3000
Sold as pack of 3000
Review this product first.
- Crack resistant flexible wall
- Step in base for maximum stack-ability
- Easy to separate
- Sleeved to keep dust free
The Flexy-Glass range provides a selection of thin walled polypropylene tumblers that are 100% crack resistant. Each tumbler is designed with a step in the base, for maximum stack ability. This allows the plastic glasses to be easily pulled apart, making them the ideal choice for busy bars and areas where safety and speed of service are a primary importance. Manufactured under strict hygienic conditions flexy tumblers are sleeved to keep them clean and dust free.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:FG611B|
|CE Marked||CE Marked:No|
|Headkeeper Activation||Headkeeper Activation:No|
|Glassware Range||Glassware Range:Flexy-Glass|
|Capacity (cl)||Capacity (cl):18|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:3000|
Plastico are the UK’s leading manufacturer of plastic tableware for the catering and hospitality industry, specialising in injection moulded plastic glasses, cutlery, bar accessories and workwear. Boasting a wide range of disposables and food accessories, their products are suitable for a variety of establishment types and provides unrivalled value on everything from plastic glasses through to straws and cocktail sticks.
As the catering and hospitality industry have started to move towards “greener” operation, Plastico have led the way with developing plastic re-usable glasses that complement their traditional plastic disposables range well. Already blessed with a wealth of experience in food and drink presentation, the company strives to be a leading provider of plastic catering accessories that are both practical and enhance dining experience.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information