Our Disposable Polypropylene Half Pint Glasses are a disposable flexy glass designed for professional catering environments such as bars, pubs and clubs. Manufactured from 100% crack resistant flexible polypropylene, each glass is CE marked and government stamped for serving alcoholic beverages to customers. Manufactured under hygienic conditions and wrapped in a protective sleeve of 50 disposable polypropylene half pint glasses, they are ready for service.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm):80|
|Model Number||Model Number:GIPPHPTBC|
|Glassware||Glassware:Beer Glass, Tumbler|
|CE Marked||CE Marked:Yes|
|Headkeeper Activation||Headkeeper Activation:No|
|Glassware Range||Glassware Range:Flexy-Glass|
|Capacity (cl)||Capacity (cl):28.5|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1000|
The Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is our own brand collection, designed specifically to provide catering establishments with a range of high quality products at unbeatable prices.
Our promise of low prices and commitment to the finest product quality is achieved by sourcing products from a range of specialist catering manufacturers around the globe, many of which we directly import to the UK. Combined with our low-price promise on all catering supplies, this means that Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is the unequivocal choice for our corporate clients as well as a proving popular with independent customers, restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers alike.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information