FAC Professional Electric Slicer (250mm)
Review this product first.
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 370H 620W 425D|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty: 1 Year Return To Base|
- 250mm blade diameter
- Die-cast aluminium processing material
- Built-in precision sharpener
- Belt driven transmission
- 240v / 50Hz
High-quality meat slicer from a renowned Italian manufacturer, designed for use in commercial catering environments. This slicer is designed specifically for cold meats, salami but is also suitable for a variety of other foods. The product features an anodized aluminium body and removable hopper for easy cleaning.
The blade is made from hardened chromium plated steel for high precision slicing and durability. Blade protection, rubber feet for a firm grip, emergency stop safety switch with relay and double push start/stop button ensure that the machine is safe and secure to use.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):15.5000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):425|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):370|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):620|
|Model Number||Model Number:F250E|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Return To Base|
F.A.C Srl is an Italian company that have manufactured meat slicers for the commercial catering equipment market since 1963. A strong believer in the “made in Italy” philosophy, all FAC slicers are 100% realised in the national territory. Over the years FAC have increased their range to include cutters, hamburger presses, graters and much more. They provide customers with an excellent balance between quality and price. This permits great customer satisfaction and a hard-wearing commercial appliance that can meet the needs of busy chefs and commercial kitchens.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information