The Falcon Electric Convection Oven E7202 is a tough, high quality convection oven from market-leading brand Falcon. It is highly versatile and has the ability to perfectly cook large quantities of food. Examples of its large output include its ability to bake 36 potatoes in less than one hour. With a stainless steel finish the oven is also very easy to clean.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:2-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):635|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):565|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):665|
|Model Number||Model Number:E7202|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):2.65|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Commercial Ovens||Commercial Ovens:Convection Oven|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:2 Year Parts, 2 Year Labour|
Falcon Food Service Equipment is a leading Uk manufacturer of professional cooking equipment, supplying chefs and restaurants across Europe, the Middle East and Asia. With a history in commercial catering equipment that goes back nearly 200 years, Falcon heavy catering equipment is commonly found in restaurants, breweries, hotels, hospitals and schools.
Falcon’s comprehensive product portfolio is made up of well known brands and ranges including Chieftain, Dominator Plus, Falcon 350, Pro-Lite and the recently launched F900 series.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£55.68||£12.85||£400.87|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Interested in Leasing or Rental?
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information