Galvanised Steel Oval Table Caddy 28 x 15.5 x 10cm
|Size (mm)||Size (mm):280H 155W 100D|
- Table caddy for organising tables
- Material: Galvanised steel
- Features convenient carry handle
- Ideal for storing and transporting condiment jars or bottles
- Wipe clean only
A high quality, durable construction galvanized steel table caddy for the front of house service and decoration. The galvanized steel ensures that the product does not tarnish, rust or stain and maintains a stylish yet rustic finish.
Ideal for carrying and serving condiments to the table or the table caddy could be combined with grease-proof paper as a food service option for side orders such as bread or rolls. Combined with an ergonomic grip wooden handle, the caddy is great as both a decorative and practical transport piece. Adds a rustic feel to your restaurant's service.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.3800|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):100|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):280|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):155|
|Model Number||Model Number:GSTC2815|
Genware Professional is one of the UK's most recognized brands for light catering equipment, tableware and glassware, with a wide range of products available to cover all the essential requirements of a professional caterer or the commercial kitchen. All Genware products are crafted and sourced with the customer in mind, making sure that every piece is long-lasting, durable and cost effective. This piece of mind allows you to put trust in Genware products and focus on your hospitality or catering business.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information