Graupel Back Bar Bottle Cooler Beer Fridge 2 Door (Sliding)
- Double door with sliding opening
- 208 litre storage capacity
- Digital temperature controls with display
- Toughened glass door with auto closing, lock and key
- Durable stainless steel construction
- LED interior lighting
- Brewery approved specification with standard sizing
- Rapid cool down, ideal for frequent restocking
- Double glazed with high density cabinet insulation
- Energy efficient, low noise & eco-friendly R600A refrigerant
- Fan assisted direct cooling system
- Frost free self-evaporation
- Includes 4x height adjustable shelves (2 per shelf)
- Adjustable height feet for easy levelling
- Inner temperature: 0ºC ~ +10ºC
- Ambient temperature: 32c (climate class 2)
This Graupel Back Bar Bottle Cooler Beer Fridge with Double Door Sliding Opening is a high quality, cost-effective display fridge for behind your bar. Built to UK brewery approved specifications with standard sizing to easily fit under bar installations. Featuring LED interior lighting to maximise sales opportunity whilst digital temperature controls keep your bottled or canned drinks at perfect serving temperature. Sliding hinges make it perfect where space is limited.
Fully compliant with modern energy efficiency standards, featuring R600A refrigerant, double glazed glass doors and high density insulation for lower running costs and fast cool down times. Designed for everyday professional use in demanding environments, with hard wearing hinges, full stainless steel construction and commercial compressors.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):50.00|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):520|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):895|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):900|
|Model Number||Model Number:GRF025|
|Refrigeration||Refrigeration:Bottle Coolers (Back Bar)|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):208|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour|
|Door Type||Door Type:Glass|
|Number of Doors||Number of Doors:Double Door|
|Hinge Type||Hinge Type:Sliding|
Graupel are a market leading commercial refrigeration brand with a wide range of commercial fridges, freezers and ice machines, designed for the catering and hospitality industry.
Highly committed to the development of modern technology, all Graupel products utilise environmentally safe CFC-free gasses and the Graupel brand is committed to offering catering businesses a new standard of ‘Green’ refrigeration that can deliver significant energy savings and reduce operational costs.
By sourcing products and components from a range of manufacturers across the globe, including Italy, Japan, China and Germany, the Graupel brand offers a competitive choice for all refrigeration requirements and budgets.
Each machine is warranted for true commercial use and tested for a minimum runtime of 24 hours prior to dispatch, including undergoing computer refrigerant charging, vacuum leak decay, helium leak detection, vibration noise level, visual examination and temperature analysis.
Pay In 3 or Apply For Credit with PayPal
Split your purchase into three interest-free payments or apply for an instant credit decision today with PayPal credit. Subject to status. UK residents only. Add items to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout for more details.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.