Graupel Snow Maker (200Kg)
Review this product first.
|Production Capacity (Kg)||Production Capacity (Kg): 200|
|Ice Shape||Ice Shape: Snow|
Graupel is a leading refrigeration manufacturer with years of experience in developing quality ice machines for the catering trade and their products have been tried and tested throughout Europe. The brand is renowned for quality without compromise and this is backed by their extensive warranty. By purchasing a Graupel Ice Machine you are choosing superior temperature performance, operational reliability, energy savings and an ice machine that can meet industrial standards.
- Natural snow, great for various cold deserts and drinks
- Ultraviolet UV water sterilizer system
- Continuous snowmaking with 200kg capacity per day
- Cooling & foam insulation design of the inner chamber
- Stainless steel construction
- An intelligent touchscreen display
- A monitoring operation status record for maintenance and diagnostic feedback.
- Production may fluctuate based on ambient and water temperature
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:DLX-200|
|Ice Machines||Ice Machines:Integral Ice Makers|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Waste Type||Waste Type:Gravity Waste|
Graupel are a market leading commercial refrigeration brand with a wide range of commercial fridges, freezers and ice machines, designed for the catering and hospitality industry.
Highly committed to the development of modern technology, all Graupel products utilise environmentally safe CFC-free gasses and the Graupel brand is committed to offering catering businesses a new standard of ‘Green’ refrigeration that can deliver significant energy savings and reduce operational costs.
By sourcing products and components from a range of manufacturers across the globe, including Italy, Japan, China and Germany, the Graupel brand offers a competitive choice for all refrigeration requirements and budgets.
Each machine is warranted for true commercial use and tested for a minimum runtime of 24 hours prior to dispatch, including undergoing computer refrigerant charging, vacuum leak decay, helium leak detection, vibration noise level, visual examination and temperature analysis.
|Term||Payment Profile (months)||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£52.46||£12.11||£377.74|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information