Graupel Upright Refrigerator (400 Litre)
Review this product first.
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 2020H 605W 635D|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L): 400|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty: 2 Year Parts|
- 4 adjustable shelves.
- Interior light.
- Fan assisted cooling.
- Supplied with castors.
- Max ambient temperature 32°C
- Plug fitted
- Power Type: 230V. 240W. 1.5A
- Temperature Range: +2 to +8°C
Attractive upright Graupel Refrigerator with an insulated white door makes this a superb choice for chilling food products.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):635|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):2020|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):605|
|Model Number||Model Number:GRURC400|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):400|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:2 Year Parts|
|Door Type||Door Type:Solid|
|Number of Doors||Number of Doors:Single Door|
|Hinge Type||Hinge Type:Hinged|
Graupel are a market leading commercial refrigeration brand with a wide range of commercial fridges, freezers and ice machines, designed for the catering and hospitality industry.
Highly committed to the development of modern technology, all Graupel products utilise environmentally safe CFC-free gasses and the Graupel brand is committed to offering catering businesses a new standard of ‘Green’ refrigeration that can deliver significant energy savings and reduce operational costs.
By sourcing products and components from a range of manufacturers across the globe, including Italy, Japan, China and Germany, the Graupel brand offers a competitive choice for all refrigeration requirements and budgets.
Each machine is warranted for true commercial use and tested for a minimum runtime of 24 hours prior to dispatch, including undergoing computer refrigerant charging, vacuum leak decay, helium leak detection, vibration noise level, visual examination and temperature analysis.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information