A Hiball glass is one of the most versatile glasses, widely used throughout the hospitality industry. It is a simple, low cost and classic way to present a wide range of beverages, from soft drinks to cocktails. A number of glasses within our hiball collection are available with lined or CE stamped markings to comply with European hospitaltiy industry legislation. Nucleated hiball glasses are also available, a process in which the base of the glass is etched to improve the appearance of carbonated drinks.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):604.8000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):125|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):125|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):67|
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm):67|
|Model Number||Model Number:P41412-NCE002-B01048|
|CE Marked||CE Marked:Yes|
|Headkeeper Activation||Headkeeper Activation:Yes|
|Glassware Range||Glassware Range:Basics|
|Capacity (cl)||Capacity (cl):28|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:48|
Utopia tableware is a leading supplier of commercial glassware and tableware products to the catering and hospitality industry. Well recognised by catering professionals across the UK, Utopia’s extensive product range includes tableware, cutlery, glassware, plastic drinkware, barware and other essential food service equipment.
Utopia tableware hold full ISO9001 accreditation in quality management, with their main objective being the provision of outstanding customer service and product quality. This is representative in the fact you will find utopia glassware and utopia tableware product ranges in restaurants, bars, pubs and catering establishments across the UK, from small independent businesses to large national chains.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information