High Chair European Standard
Review this product first.
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 800H 495W 495D|
- Designed to EU standards
- Available in white or walnut finish
- Includes retaining safety strap
Keep your child seated safely with this high quality wooden high chair, designed and manufactured to comply with European Union Standard. This high chair is ideal for seating a young infant in a restaurant or café environment. Available in a modern and aesthetically pleasing white, or a durable walnut traditional finish, this sturdy high chair is ideal for catering environments.
Durable, hardwood construction with washable replacement straps that allows for easy cleaning with a damp cloth.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):495|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):800|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):495|
|Model Number||Model Number:66EU|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
Tablecraft Products Company deliver a simple mission to offer unmatched service and conscience-driven foodservice innovations, delivering over 3,000 food service products to the catering and hospitality sector in the UK. Quality, service, innovation and exclusive design are the reasons our customers choose Tablecraft.
Today, in businesses large and small, you’ll find table craft products in the front-of-house, back-of-house, commercial kitchen areas and table tops. From beautiful and multi-functional buffet service collections to classic and contemporary table top products, Tablecraft bring creative designs, elevated style and one-of-a-kind product versatility to food service customers around the world.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information