- Commercial motor, Power:400W
- Three buttons: lower speed, On/Off, high speed
- With a ball bearing motor
- All-metal body to keep the machine steady
- S/S blending axis and jug, PC mixing head confirms to food sanitation
- Speed: 10000RPM & 15000RPM
The Hurricane Drink Mixer Single Spindle is perfect for mixing cocktails, milkshakes and many others. The heavy-duty single spindle has been designed for use in busy kitchens or in front of house situations. Boasting two speeds and a pulse functionality, the mixer is ideal for areas where high output and performance is essential. The powerful 1HP motor has been designed to make light work of even the thickest milkshake. This quality is backed by a 2-year commercial warranty.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):230|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):497|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):200|
|Model Number||Model Number:401006|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):0.4|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:2 Year Return To Base|
The Hurricane brand represents a range of light catering equipment that has been sourced from a range of international suppliers. The brand is focussed on helping international manufacturers to develop innovative products and bring them to the UK restaurant and hospitality market.
Hurricane Catering Equipment utilises tried and tested technology but applies it in a novel way. This approach ensures that all Hurricane products offer excellent value for money alongside incredible durability and reliability. Supported by an extensive UK parts and service network, all Hurricane Catering Equipment is backed by a commercial warranty.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.