The Hurricane Electrical Griddle has a high-quality stainless-steel construction and has been designed with a removable drip tray for easy cleaning. The griddle as a manual adjustable thermostat and an 8 mm steel plate for even heat distribution.
- Splash guard to avoid food spillage
- Temperature range 50-300C
- Bakelite cool-to-touch handle
- Stainless steel heating element
- Anti-slip rubber foot
- Heating and power indicator lights
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):23.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:3-5 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):450|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):330|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):660|
|Model Number||Model Number:101020|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):3|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:2 Year Return To Base|
The Hurricane brand represents a range of light catering equipment that has been sourced from a range of international suppliers. The brand is focussed on helping international manufacturers to develop innovative products and bring them to the UK restaurant and hospitality market.
Hurricane Catering Equipment utilises tried and tested technology but applies it in a novel way. This approach ensures that all Hurricane products offer excellent value for money alongside incredible durability and reliability. Supported by an extensive UK parts and service network, all Hurricane Catering Equipment is backed by a commercial warranty.