Ice Core Beverage Beer Drink Dispenser 2.5 Litre
#Itscominghome! Show your support for the Four Lions with an optional St. George's Cross sticker included in the box.
It's all very well carrying around a pitcher at your party, but the contents will gradually get too warm to drink. The Ice Core Beverage Dispenser solves the worrying issue of warm beer with a detachable inner chamber that is ideal for filling with ice for chilled drinks all the time!
To help make things a bit more relaxing, the Ice Core Beverage Dispenser features a rotating base so no one has to get up from their chair to reach the tap - just spin the dispenser around to get your drink with the least of effort!
If you're not too worried about keeping your drink chilled constantly, the cooling chamber can easily be removed to make the most of the large storage capacity!
- Ice Core Beverage Beer Drink Dispenser
- Removable cooler chamber keeps drinks cold
- Lined in 0.5ltr increments up to 2.5ltr
- Includes lazy-susan style rotating base
- Hand wash only
- Pull-tap handle
- Can be used with beer, cocktails or soft drinks
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):1.73|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:3-5 Days|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):530|
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm):183|
The Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is our own brand collection, designed specifically to provide catering establishments with a range of high quality products at unbeatable prices.
Our promise of low prices and commitment to the finest product quality is achieved by sourcing products from a range of specialist catering manufacturers around the globe, many of which we directly import to the UK. Combined with our low-price promise on all catering supplies, this means that Buzz Catering Star Buy product range is the unequivocal choice for our corporate clients as well as a proving popular with independent customers, restaurants, bars, hotels and caterers alike.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.99.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.