Ice-O-Matic Modular Cube Ice Maker (240Kg)
From £3,076.80 £2,564.00
To £4,303.20 £3,586.00
Review this product first.
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 540H 565W 616D|
|Production Capacity (Kg)||Production Capacity (Kg): 240|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty: 2 Year Parts, 2 Year Labour|
- 'Full' Cube' or 'Half' Cube' Ice - This ice machine can be ordered to produce either 'Full' or 'Half' cubes.
- Unique Dual Exhaust - Air-cooled machines are designed to discharge hot air from both the side and top of the unit, increasing installation flexibility and reducing the potential of an obstructed exhaust.
- High Volume Ice Production - Produces up to 240Kg/ 24hr.
- Energy and Environment
- Exceeds new 2018 DOE (Department of Energy) regulations.
- Up to 20% more energy efficient than other models.
- Environmentally friendly, including BPA-free plastic and recyclable parts.
- A Smart LED light indicates when machine cleaning is required
- Plastic Food Zone eliminates hard-to-clean areas allowing for effortless wipe down and easy, long-lasting sanitation.
- Built-in Agion® ensures unbeatable antimicrobial protection.
- Universal Smart Harness™ - Universal Smart Harness™ control board simplifies installation and servicing with better access, digital diagnostics, universal components and common configuration.
The new and groundbreaking Elevation Series from Ice-O-Matic is designed to simplify life.
These modular cube ice machines are easy to clean, easy to service, simple to operate, and environmentally responsible without sacrificing productivity.
The Elevation Series provides clean, dependable ice from an astonishingly user-friendly and energy-efficient machine designed to work as hard as you.
We believe design simplicity equals operational excellence, and innovation goes beyond just adding bells and whistles.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):616|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):540|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):565|
|Ice Machines||Ice Machines:Modular Ice Makers|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Waste Type||Waste Type:Gravity Waste|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:2 Year Parts, 2 Year Labour|
Ice-O-Matic, an American manufacturer of commercial ice machines, designing and manufacturing machines in Denver Colorado since 1952. Ice-O-Matic has worked tirelessly to develop, enhance and perfect the way ice is created and served.
Ice-O-Matic have developed an innovative food safe anti-microbial compound that is permanently integrated into all essential food-zone areas, safeguarding the sanitation of the ice making system whilst advanced water filtration eliminates unwanted taste and odour so only pure ice is produced.
The practical design of ice-o-matic ice machines means they are thoughtfully designed for simple use, packed full of standard features such as an easy-access cabinet, easy-to-clean ice making system and simple electro-mechanical controls. This helps to ensure long-lasting performance, quality and reliability – a promise of quality that is backed by a long commercial warranty.
|Term||Payment Profile (months)||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£91.51||£21.12||£658.87|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information