IMC F63/501 Mobile Hand Wash Station
Now Includes FREE Splasback, Soap & Paper Towel Holder
- Ideal where mains water isn't available
- Perfect for outdoor catering and events
- Great option for basements and areas without drainage
- EHO Approved
- Provides 85 hand washes, 10 litres per fill
- Internal waste collection
- Temperature limited to 42c for safety
- Foot activated infrared operated tap promotes hygiene
- Large wheels for easy maneuvering
- Sturdy and hygienic stainless steel construction
- UK 3 pin plug
- 2 year parts & labour warranty
The IMC F63/501 Mobile Hand Wash Station is an invaluable unit for outdoor catering, events and areas such as basements where mains water is not available. This mobile hand wash station holds ten litres of water per fill, enough to provide 85 hand washes. Easy to use the IMC Mobile hand wash station can be filled with cold water and then just simply plug it in to a standard 3 pin plug.
A foot-activated infra-red operated tap dispenses water and promotes hygiene so that no contact is necessary with the hand wash sink or taps. Temperature is limited to a 42c for safe and hygienic washing. An internal waste collection system holds all the dirty water and can easily be removed for draining.
This complete mobile hand wash station also features an integrated splashback and built-in soap and towel dispenser, all easy to wipe clean. The unit is mounted on large wheels for easy maneuvering in and around site.
With sturdy, stainless steel construction throughout the IMC F63/501 mobile hand wash station is hard-wearing and durable. A promise of quality that is backed by a 2 year parts & labour warranty as standard.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):540|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):1250|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):450|
|Model Number||Model Number:F63/501|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):3|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:2 Year Parts, 2 Year Labour|
The Imperial Machine Company (IMC) has been making catering solutions for over 110 years. They have designed, installed and supported catering products for food service operations for generations. After many years as a family run business, IMC was purchased by the Middleby Corporation. While the challenges and demands might have changed over the years, the company ethos is the same, provide high-quality catering solutions backed by passionate, knowledgable and hardworking staff.
You don't spend over a century in this business without picking up a few things along the way. That's what sets IMC apart. Not their history, or longevity, but the knowledge and integrity of their staff, combining to deliver flexible solutions for the catering industry.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£19.81||£4.57||£142.62|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Interested in Leasing or Rental?
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information