Empty Trigger Bottles for Jeyes Super Concentrate Systems
These empty trigger bottles are designed for use with the Jeyes Super Concentrate Dosing System. Complete with all chemical safety and use labels, these trigger bottles can easily be refilled from Jeyes Super Concentrate dispensers to create ready-to-use trigger spray chemicals from mixed concentrates. Utilising the Jeyes refill system can deliver significant cost in use savings for your business and each bottle can be used countless times. The only need to re-order Empty Trigger Bottles is when they become lost or damaged.
- Empty Trigger Bottles
- For use with Jeyes Super Concentrate system
- Fully re-usable empty bottles
- Easy refill from Jeyes dispensers
- Labelled with usage and safety information
- Cost saving for your business
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):750|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Trigger Sprays|
The Jeyes Professional range has been specifically designed and formulated for use in the catering and hospitality industry. Years of industry experience has been utilised to provide commercial catering and public sector outlets with a comprehensive range of high quality chemicals in well packaged, appropriately labelled and easy to use product lines. Each is purposely formulated for the tasks that are faced daily by commercial kitchens, restaurants, canteens, hotels and bars.
We can provide customers purchasing Jeyes Professional chemicals as part of a contract (or wishing to switch) with expert advice and product comparisons. Each account receives access to our Online Hygiene Management tool which includes safety & regulatory support, educational & training tools and task based guidance for the catering industry. The service is designed to allow customers to provide staff with relevant and bespoke support materials, reducing the cost of managing cleaning and janitorial chemicals. For further information, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.