Kangabox Thermo Box GN 1/1 46 Litre
Review this product first.
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 257H|
- High temperature resistance for keeping food hot or cold
- Recessed grips for easy removal and insertion of containers
- Rounded corners for safe carrying - 2 smooth and 2 dimpled label fields
- Dishwasher-safe to 80 °C - Ideal for cold chains to HACCP standards
- Ultra-lightweight, perfectly-closing lid and durable surface.
When transporting Gastronorm containers, the KÄNGABOX® Expert GN offers maximum convenience and safety. The high stacking edge with locking feature ensures stable stacking without sliding. The entire KÄNGABOX® range is manufactured from expanded polypropylene (EPP). EPP is not only stable and temperature-resistant; it is also gentle on the environment. And this starts as early as during the energy-saving manufacturing process: hot steam and overpressure are all that are required to transform loose plastic pearls into high-quality moulded EPP parts. And because EPP is very robust and durable, the KÄNGABOX® has a very long service life.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):1.1900|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:1|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):257|
|Model Number||Model Number:EX1257-SZ|
Kangabox are a specialist manufacturer of thermoboxes for restaurants, catering and delivery services in the food trade. With a wide range of specialist products from transport boxes for restaurants and front-loaders for caterers the Kangabox Thermobox range offers caterers intelligent, sector-specific solutions. All Kangabox products are manufactured from EPP, a material that is ideal for supporting HACCP standards. More stable and hygienic than traditional Styrofoam, Kangabox EPP is temperature resistant, ultra-light, food safe and dishwasher safe to 80c.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information