Kingfisher Deluxe Commercial Dishwasher 500mm
13A UK Plug with Drain Pump, Detergent & Rinse Pumps
Our New and improved Kingfisher Deluxe Undercounter Commercial Dishwasher. Featuring a full 500x500mm basket capacity, capable of washing up to 540 plates per hour. This Dishwasher is easy to install and use, with a 13A UK plug, drain pump and electric automatic detergent & rinse dosing pumps as standard.
Manufactured in Europe with a superb build quality, this Dishwasher is constructed from high grade 304 stainless steel. This promise of quality is backed by a 1-year parts & labour warranty as standard.
We buy directly from the manufacturer so we can ensure all Kingfisher undercounter dishwashers are supported by our UK based service team. Choose Kingfisher and buy your next dishwasher online with confidence: no hidden costs, FREE delivery and complete aftersales care included.
✔ Fixed 2-minute wash cycle
✔ Rinse aid & detergent pumps as standard
✔ Automatic drain pump as standard
✔ Trusted European manufacturer
✔ 1-year parts & labour warranty
✔ UK technical support & warranty cover
✔ FREE! detergent & rinse aid starter pack
✔ FREE! basket, waste & water hoses
Easy to Use
Simple, automatic operation with a fixed 2-minute wash cycle. Filling, water level and chemical dosing is automatically controlled with integrated pumps as standard. Rounded tank corners and an internal filter system prevents dirt and debris from blocking pumps. All tank components can easily be removed for servicing.
Excellent Wash Results
High-performance 0.55kw wash pump with upper and lower wash arms to cut through dirt and debris, leaving plates sparkling clean every time. There's also an added manual rinse function for extra sanitisation when needed.
Independent thermostat controls for the rinse boiler and wash tank water to ensure 55°c wash temperatures and a sanitising final rinse at 85°c. This ensures compliance with EHO requirements. All temperatures and chemical dosing settings can be adjusted from the removable front service panel.
Double skinned door for better insulation and sound deadening, as well as a thermally insulated boiler to save energy and ensure faster heat up times. Uses only 2.5 litres of water per wash, much less than competitor models!
- Fits standard 500x500mm baskets
- Large clear entry height up to 295mm
- Washes up to 540 plates per hour
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Automatic start/stop on door close
- 85°c hygienic rinse & 55°c wash temperature
- Extra manual rinse function
- Independent adjustable thermostats
- Insulated energy efficient 2.5kw boiler
- Independent 2.5kw wash tank heater
- Powerful 0.55kw wash pump
- Energy efficient insulation & sound deadening
- Low water use - only 2.5 litres per cycle
- Internal filter to prevent blockages
Please note: This dishwasher washer should be used in connection with a water softener to protect from limescale build up in hard water areas. Failure to do so may cause wash performance issues and potentially invalidate your warranty.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):61.00|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):600|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):810|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):590|
|Model Number||Model Number:AF500KF13|
|Wash Cycle Time (Min)||Wash Cycle Time (Min):2|
|Cycle Type||Cycle Type:Fixed|
|Basket Size||Basket Size:500mm|
|Clear Entry Height (mm)||Clear Entry Height (mm):295|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):3|
|Minimum Water Pressure (Bar)||Minimum Water Pressure (Bar):2-4|
|Break Tank||Break Tank:WRAS Non Return Valve|
|Waste Type||Waste Type:Drain Pump|
|Water Softener||Water Softener:Optional|
|Rinse Booster Pump||Rinse Booster Pump:No|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour|
The Kingfisher catering brand specialises in low cost, high value commercial dishwashers, glasswashers and associated accessories. Unrivalled in build quality when compared to other manufacturers within this category, all Kingfisher warewashers are supported by a commercial warranty with access to a UK based nationwide service team and parts distribution network. Thanks to excellent service and after-care, this budget warewashing brand is a true professional equipment partner that businesses can rely on.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- For orders below £50, we offer two standard delivery charges, including next-day delivery from £6.49 (ex vat) and an economy small parcel 48-hour service from £3.79 (ex vat).
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- When shipping large appliances & bulk orders, we normally send items on a pallet. Unless specified otherwise, these deliveries are kerbside only.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.
Pay In 3 Interest Free Instalments or get an instant credit decision. Simply add this item to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout. Subject to status. UK residents only.
Buying for business use? Leasing is a tax efficient way to spread costs over the working life of your equipment. To find out more about catering equipment leasing click here.
Representative example on this product:
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 19%|
|2 Yrs||24 Months||£59.35||£13.70||£270.64|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£43.95||£10.14||£300.64|
Apply Online With Click2Finance:
✔ Lease up to £10,000 of equipment over 2 or 3 years
✔ Complete your application online
✔ Get an instant decision
Add products to your basket and choose the Click2Finance payment method at checkout.
Or Request A Tailored Quote:
✔ Lease any value of equipment (from £500+)
✔ Flexible terms from 1-5 years
✔ Speak to an agent who can tailor quotes to suit your needs
Add products to your basket and choose the Apply For Leasing payment method at checkout.
Need More Advice?
Not sure on the items you need or want to order, or looking to factor in additional costs such as installation? You can also request a quote using the form below:Request Leasing Quote