Kopa Type 300 Charcoal Oven
The Kopa Type 300 Charcoal Oven is the base model of Kopa’s BBQ grill charcoal oven range, designed especially for professional kitchens with limited space. Thanks to it’s compact design you can place the unit under low extraction hoods. The Kopa type 300 charcoal oven is especially suitable for smaller fast-food restaurants, food trucks and smaller restaurants with up to 50 seats.
Kopa Charcoal Oven Features:
- Heated by burning charcoal inside the oven, Kopa charcoal ovens reach working temperature between 250c and 350c. This is achieved through a combination of convection and radiation heat, so that food is both roast and grilled simultaneously, rather than baked.
- Much faster than an open grill, for example a Kopa charcoal oven can cook a 350g beef steak to medium-rare in approximately 4 minutes.
- The high temperatures achieved inside the charcoal oven means that drippings evaporate before they reach the charcoal, thus preventing the build up of gasses inside the oven. This means that it is possible to simultaneously cook both fish and meat without any transfer between the two
- Charcoal consumption is 45% lower than with a conventional open grill, making the Kopa charcoal oven cheaper to operate than an electric oven of comparable power.
- Heavy duty insulation ensures that food cooks quickly and evenly whilst preventing the oven radiating excess heat to the commercial kitchen. This means quicker cooking and a safer, more comfortable working environment for chefs.
- Smoke build-up is minimal and fully controlled with regulation levers located on the top and bottom of the charcoal oven whilst the labyrinth hood prevents sparks from exiting the unit, making it safe to use underneath a traditional canopy.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:3-5 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):548|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):890|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):712|
|Model Number||Model Number:KOPA300|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):3|
|Commercial Ovens||Commercial Ovens:Charcoal Oven|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour|
Kopa Charcoal ovens strive for high quality: all materials are carefully selected and only the best is used. Their range of charcoal ovens is distinguished by reliability and a high rate of repeatability, which is achieved with the use of laser and robust technology and attention to detail. Two Kopa charcoal oven models are available with a wide range of additional kitchen equipment. Available in a selection of four attractive colours to suit your commercial kitchen.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£197.01||£45.46||£1,418.46|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Interested in Leasing or Rental?
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.