Lincoln Charcoal Oven Red With Mobile Stand
560x524mm Grill Size: ideal for up to 90 cover restaurants
Lincoln Professional Charcoal Oven with Integrated Mobile Stand. Ideal for commercial kitchen environments. Provides your kitchen with everything you need to start authentic charcoal cooking. Ideal for kitchens with limited space thanks to a small footprint and no need for additional gas/electric connections etc. Simply place the Lincoln Charcoal Oven under your canopy to start cooking.
Increases yields, flavours, and tastes, delivering authentic charcoal cooking. The Lincoln charcoal oven is ideal for cooking meats, steaks, vegetables, and fish and gives a professional taste and texture expected from high end restaurants. You can mix food types, cooking steaks and fish simultaneously with no taste or smell transfer. Reach temperatures of up to 500c to deliver exceptionally fast cooking results and the smoky, wood flavours authentic outdoor cooking provides.
Significantly less charcoal consumption compared to traditional chargrills. Utilises only 5kg of charcoal for a 2–3-hour restaurant service. Cook quickly at up to 45% faster speeds than traditional methods: for example, a 350g steak being roasted to medium rate in just 4 minutes.
Easily control the temperature of the oven by adjusting the airflow with the lower and upper ventilation flaps to achieve the cooking results you require. This makes the oven highly flexible for different food groups including meats, fish, vegetables even deserts and sides.
- Lincoln Professional Charcoal Oven Red
- Includes stainless steel mobile stand with castors
- 560x524mm grill size
- Cooking temperatures between 250-500c
- Cooks up to 20kg of meat per hour
- Authentic charcoal cooking tastes & aromas
- Highly flexible to cook meat, fish vegetables etc.
- Multi-level cooking with adjustable grill shelf positions
- No transfer of smells/taste between food groups
- Up to 45% faster: roast 350g steak to medium in under 4 mins
- Significantly reduced charcoal consumption: 5kg per 2–3-hour service
- Easily control temperature by adjusting airflow
- Lower/upper adjustable ventilation flaps
- No electric/gas supply required
- Safe to use under commercial kitchen extraction canopies
- Great for outdoor cooking
- Stainless steel body with insulated cavity & door
- Accurate temperature display on door
- Removable ash collection drawer
- Aesthetically pleasing red enamelled finish
- 1-year commercial warranty
- Includes 2 grill shelves as standard
- Includes stand as shown in photos
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:Same Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):745|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):2315|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):740|
|Model Number||Model Number:LNREDCO40-BUN1|
|Commercial Ovens||Commercial Ovens:Charcoal Oven|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Parts, 1 Year Return To Base|
Lincoln Charcoal Ovens & Charcoal BBQ Grills. American inspired heavy duty charcoal cooking appliances for the professional kitchen. Lincoln Charcoal Barbecues and Charcoal Ovens are some of the industries toughest stainless steel barbecue appliances. Powered by traditional charcoal wood fuels to provide authentic flavours and smells to your commercial kitchen or outdoor event. All Lincoln appliances are backed by a 1-year commercial warranty.
Pay In 3 or Apply For Credit with PayPal
Split your purchase into three interest-free payments or apply for an instant credit decision today with PayPal credit. Subject to status. UK residents only. Add items to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout for more details.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£118.97||£27.45||£856.55|
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response in 4 hours. Complete our application form or apply online by adding items to your cart and selecting Apply For Finance at checkout. Alternatively, call our Customer Services Team on 01279 876 500.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.