Manitowoc Ice Machine Thimble Shape (31kg)
|Size (mm)||Size (mm):650H 450W 475D|
|Production Capacity (Kg)||Production Capacity (Kg): 31|
|Storage Capacity (Kg)||Storage Capacity (Kg): 10|
|Ice Production||Ice Production: Thimbles|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty: 3 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour|
Manitowoc ice is the leading manufacturers of ice makers and ice machines in the United States. Their success in the USA as an industry-leading ice maker that is hard wearing, durable, practical, easy to work with and above all one of the most energy efficient ice makers on the planet has made them increase in popularity on this side of the ocean.
Manitowoc ice makers focus on energy efficiency as an important aspect of their design. That's why Manitowoc ice have been energy starts partner of the year for several years running. This makes Manitowoc ice machines practical for you as a business too as they are simple, affordable and economical to run.
On top of this, they are also high quality and durable for true industry use. Whether you are using them in the food service, catering industry, medial or research industries, Manitowoc ice machines and ice makers can withstand the test of time and heavy workloads.
- 10 kg Storage
- Attractive Manitowoc stainless steel cabinet design with textured ABS accents
- Easy access door, slides up and out of the way
- Cleaning and sanitizing capability
- Front air intake and exhaust facilitates installation under-counter or as built-in
- Compact size.
- Produces up to 31 kgs. of standard size cubes of ice every 24 hours with a storage capacity of 10kgsIdeal for any small-volume ice needs.
Ice Maker Water Filters:
It is important that you use your ice maker in conjunction with a water filter. This will extend machine life by preventing limescale and in hard water areas, it is necessary to install one in order to validate your warranty. On top of this, filtered water produces clear ice rather than white cloudy ice and it tastes better for your customer!
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):475|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):650|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):450|
|Model Number||Model Number:UG030A|
|Ice Machines||Ice Machines:Integral Ice Makers|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Waste Type||Waste Type:Gravity Waste|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:3 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour|
Highly popular with American restaurant high-street chains, hotels and catering establishments, the Manitowoc Ice machine brand has become increasingly popular in the United Kingdom over the last decade.
Building the perfect ice machine has never been easy, but inside-of-the-box thinking is just what we expect from Manitowoc Ice. Manufactured in Wisconsin, USA, Manitowoc Ice now designs and manufactures a complete range of ice machines with over 200+ models and configurations available and working capacities from 30 to 1536Kgs per day.
Since its inception in 1964, Manitowoc Ice have been on the cutting edge of technology and conservation, committed to providing ice machines that not only satisfy customer needs but also add value to the equipment investment by reducing costs and emphasizing food safety.
Manufactured in Wisconsin, USA, Manitowoc Ice now designs and manufactures a complete range of ice machines with over 200+ models and configurations available and working capacities from 30 to 1536Kgs per day.
|Term||Payment Profile (months)||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£33.37||£7.70||£240.27|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- Standard Next-day delivery to UK mainland areas is £6.25
- We offer delivery services across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- Customers will qualify for free next-day delivery when the sub-total of the order (before taxes) is over £50.00.
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- An additional geographic surcharge may be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information