Mercatus Y5-500 Blast Chiller / Freezer
5x GN 1/1 Trays in Blast, or 10x GN1/1 in Storage
- Fully automatic
- Fan assisted cooling
- Can also be used as either a holding refrigerator or freezer
- Drip tray must be manually emptied or plumbed into permanent drain
- Adjustable feet
- Digital controller and temperature display
- Replaceable door gasket
- Temperature probe
- 4 Pre-settable programs
- Internal rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Shelf racks removable for easy cleaning
- Simple access to fans for cleaning
- Accepts 1/1 Gastronorm pans (not supplied)
- Chill capacity +70°C to +3°C 20kg in 90 mins
- Freeze +70°C to -18°C 12kg in 240 mins
- Temp. Range: -18/-20, 0/+4°C
- Refrigerant: R452A
- Refrigerant Charge: 390
- Type of Defrost: Automatic
- Shelves: 3
- Power Supply: 13 Amp
- Max Ambient: 30°C at 55% RH
- Climate Class: 4
- External Finish: Stainless Steel
- Internal Finish: Stainless Steel
The new Mercatus Y5-500 Blast Chiller Freezer can be used as either a blast chiller/freezer or as a storage chiller/freezer so is adaptable to suit your requirements. It accepts up to 5 GN 1/1 size trays/pan in blast mode and up to 10 1/1 GN trays/pans as storage unit. Soft and hard chill options to suit product and can be used with timed or probe settings for bringing product down to temperature. The unit automatically switches to holding/storage mode at end of blast cycle. All is accessed through a simple to use controller. Help to make your kitchen as versatile as possible with innovation from Mercatus.
Please note: When selecting unpack and position or recycling services, delivery time may be between 1-3 days. Please call our Customer Services for booking in.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):118.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):700|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):2040|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):500|
|Model Number||Model Number:Y5-500|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):204|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:2 Year Parts|
|Door Type||Door Type:Solid|
|Number of Doors||Number of Doors:Single Door|
|Hinge Type||Hinge Type:Hinged|
Mercatus proves that form and function don't have to be boring. It has an excellent and elegant range of catering fridges and freezers, all built to the highest quality that you expect from a big-name brand. The company is a newcomer to the refrigeration business, having only been established in 1995, but it already exports to more than 40 countries and is an industry leader in shelf top refrigeration, upright freezers, blast chillers, cold rooms, beverage coolers and wine cellars.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£87.90||£20.29||£632.91|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Interested in Leasing or Rental?
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.