Frix Air is a professional machine for preparing a whole range of imaginative dishes from appetisers to desserts. Prepare mousses, sauces, creams, soups, ice creams, sorbets and even cocktails.
- Supply 220-240V, 50Hz, 1 phase 120V 60 Hz
- Maximum power 600 W
- Speed of rotation 2000 rpm
- Air pressure 0.5 bar
- Container volume 300 cc
- Max Capacity ingredients 150 cc
- Cups Size 72 x H95 mm
- Machine dimensions W330 x D160 x H480 mm
- Machine weight 21 kg or 46 lb.
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):21.0000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):160|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):480|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):330|
|Model Number||Model Number:FPMX0387|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Parts, 1 Year Labour|
Nemox strongly supports the “made in Italy”, keeping design, engineering and manufacturing of its products in Italy. Since its foundation in 1986 to today, the company has produced over 6,000,000 gelato – ice cream makers that have expressly been developed to meet the needs of professional caterers. Today Nemox is a leading world-wide manufacturer of gelato, ice cream and sorbet machines – a goal achieved thanks to innovation, quality, functionality and a wide range of machines.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£59.96||£13.84||£431.71|
Estimated price shown excludes VAT and is based on business trading more than 3 years. Actual quotations are subject to credit approval. Find out more.
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response within 4 hours. Either complete our application form, or apply online by adding all the items you’re interested in leasing to your shopping cart and selecting ‘Apply for Finance’ on checkout. Alternatively, you can contact our customer services team by calling 01279 876500 now.
Or Apply Online:
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information