Polar U-Series Upright Fridge - 650Ltr
The Polar U-Series single door fridge is the ideal solution for hot, busy professional kitchens. Designed to outperform even when ambient temperatures reach as high as 43°C, the fridge effectively keeps up to 358 litres of ingredients perfectly chilled across the three adjustable anti-tilt shelves.
Cooling is boosted by powerful and intelligent fan distribution, ensuring every part of the fridge is rapidly cooled - even when the door is opened regularly. For efficiency, the fridge is fitted with a self closing door (from 90°) and a full 70mm of high quality insulation - both of which help to reduce running costs. For further energy saving, the fridge also has an automatic electronic defrost function, ensuring that all the components are kept frost-free and working effectively.
Cleaning is easy too, thanks to robust castors and stainless steel construction, in and out. Whether this is the primary fridge in your kitchen or simply vital extra storage, the Polar U-series upright fridge is a fantastic choice.
Polar U-Series is the pinnacle of the Polar kitchen refrigeration range, designed to reliably store your most valuable produce. Built to the highest commercial specifications, these units feature powerful forced air cooling - perfect for reducing food waste whilst conserving food taste. If you expect to access the unit very frequently, Polar U-Series refrigeration reliably keeps a consistently cool temperature, even in conditions up to 43°C.
- Capacity 650Ltr
- Dimensions 2010(H) x 745(W) x 835(D)mm
- Dimensions - insulation 70mm
- Finish - external AISI 304 stainless steel
- Finish - internal AISI 304 stainless steel
- Power Type 230V/50Hz
- Refrigerant R600a / 140g
- Temperature Range -2°C to 5°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 134kg
- Energy Rating C
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Warranty RBD 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Five Year Electricity Cost £665 - based on £0.28 per unit
- 3 sturdy adjustable anti-tilt shelves maximise storage capacity
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- Accurate, user-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Sturdy lockable castors allow easy positioning
- Automatic defrost maximises efficiency and performance
- Fan assisted cooling for rapid temperature recovery
- 2/1 GN compatible interior for rapid filling and access
- Secure lockable, reversible self-closing door
- Net Usable Capacity: 358 Ltr
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 43°C
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):134.00|
|Dispatch Time||Dispatch Time:1-3 Days|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):835|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):2010|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):745|
|Model Number||Model Number:U632|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):650|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:2 Year Parts, 2 Year Labour|
|Number of Doors||Number of Doors:Single Door|
For over 10 years, Polar Refrigeration has built a reputation as a trusted brand amongst commercial caterers across the globe. Their range of commercial refrigerators and freezers offers high quality, diversity and an excellent price point.
Polar refrigeration has the perfect product for you, whether you run a busy restaurant, hotel, takeaway or just want commercial refrigeration for your home. Polar Refrigeration offers a vast range of commercial refrigeration along with spares and accessories being widely stocked.
Polar Refrigeration is currently being sold in over 100 countries worldwide including the UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Germany, Holland, and Australia. To date over 300,000 Polar Refrigeration products have been sold worldwide.
Pay In 3 Interest Free Instalments or get an instant credit decision. Simply add this item to your basket and choose PayPal Credit at checkout. Subject to status. UK residents only.
|Term||Payment Profile||Monthly Payments||Weekly Equivalent||Tax Relief at 20%|
|3 Yrs||36 Months||£42.65||£9.84||£307.07|
Apply for a no-obligation quote & receive a response in 4 hours. Complete our application form or apply online by adding items to your cart and selecting Apply For Finance at checkout. Alternatively, call our Customer Services Team on 01279 876 500.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.99 and next-day from £5.99.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.