Standard Vitrified Porcelain hotelware is a high-quality range of whiteware and restaurant crockery designed for heavy duty use in the catering and restaurant trade. It is backed up by a commercial use warranty and is an assured product of quality. All items in the standard Porcelite hotelware range are:
- Microwave Safe
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Oven Proof
- Craze Proof
- Chip Resistant
- Glaze Durable
- Covered By A 5 Year Edge Chip Warranty ( On Selected Items Where Shown)
Note: This product is a factory second; which means that while it is in perfect working order and isn't damaged, it may contain minor blemishes or imperfections that will only be noticeable on close or detailed inspection.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Model Number||Model Number:160626|
|Item Shape||Item Shape:Round|
|Crockery Style||Crockery Style:Porcelite Standard|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:12|
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm):260|
The Porcelite Crockery range is one of the most comprehensive and diverse porcelain crockery collections available. You will find a Porcelite piece suitable for literally every conceivable use case in the catering and food service industry today. With frequent reviews of the range and the design of new products being conducted alongside top chefs throughout the country, Porcelite Vitrified Hotelware represents a modern, top quality and high-performance product.
Backed by a 5-year edge chip warranty that is standard on many Porcelite flatware items, the Porcelite crockery range is ideally suited to the rough handling of busy cafes, restaurants, bistros and pubs. Ultimately, choosing Porcelite Vitrified Tableware offers caterers both style and cost-effective performance.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information