Utopia's Creative Bar collection continues to evolve with innovative and directional pieces, new materials, textures and colours that combine to make this our most exciting and versatile offering of all. Any cocktail menu can be given a real identity with distinct, original and inventive serves. The presence of cocktails is growing and more venues than ever before now boast a cocktail offering. Bars, pubs, restaurants and hotels are constantly being challenged to produce new and exciting drink recipes and ways to present these. Add texture, colour and striking shapes and materials to your repertoire to instantly liven up any menu. Challenge the conventional... it's time to get creative!
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):5.1000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:3-5 Days|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):195|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):195|
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm):70|
|Model Number||Model Number:R98012-000000-B06012|
|CE Marked||CE Marked:No|
|Headkeeper Activation||Headkeeper Activation:No|
|Capacity (cl)||Capacity (cl):50|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:12|
Utopia tableware is a leading supplier of commercial glassware and tableware products to the catering and hospitality industry. Well recognised by catering professionals across the UK, Utopia’s extensive product range includes tableware, cutlery, glassware, plastic drinkware, barware and other essential food service equipment.
Utopia tableware hold full ISO9001 accreditation in quality management, with their main objective being the provision of outstanding customer service and product quality. This is representative in the fact you will find utopia glassware and utopia tableware product ranges in restaurants, bars, pubs and catering establishments across the UK, from small independent businesses to large national chains.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.