COVID-19 Lateral Flow Antigen Self Testing Kits
Rapid Nasal Swabs - Pack of 25 Individually Packed Tests
- Simple & easy to use nasal swab test kits for COVID-19
- Providing rapid COVID-19 testing with accurate results in 15 minuites
- Easy to self administer - only requires a swab from front of the nose
- Reliable results with 98.6% accuracy
- Test devices individually packaged
- Can easily be divided amongst staff & team
- No need to swab deep into nose or throat
- Can easily be self applied by staff
- Significantly more comfortable than throat swab alternatives
- Manufactured by leading global pharmaceutical brand Roche
- Trusted brand & approved supplier to NHS
See The Kit In Action:
Results In 15 Mins With Only A Nose Swab:
Roche Rapid Lateral Flow Antigen Nasal Swab Test Kits only need a sample to be collected from the front of the nose, instead of the nasopharyn. This results in a simplified, more comfortable, and faster COVID-19 testing procedure than other testing kits.
This new technology is less invasive and allows staff and customers to self test easily. This testing method can help to reduce overall patient discomfort, particularly in sensitive individuals such as children, elderly and/or people with disabilities.
- Rapid results in just 15 minutes
- Highly accurate: 98.6% Specificity / 90.6% Sensitivity
- Only needs to collect a sample from front of the nose
- Minimal discomfort compared to other test methods
- Simplified and faster testing procedure
- Reduces risk of coughing or sneezing
Individually Wrapped Test Devices:
Test devices in the kit are individually wrapped & sealed (25 total), making the Roche Antigen Testing Kit perfect for testing your staff or customers. You can quickly separate the pack to divide them among your team, or store for use when required. A much more convenient solution than other products where solution is provided in a single bottle.
- Individually wrapped test devices
- Easily divide kit among your staff or team
- Easy 3 step application method
- Ideal for self-collecting test samples
- Test device (individually in a foil pouch with desiccant)
- Extraction buffer tube and buffer tube rack
- Nozzle cap
- Sterile swab
- Instruction for use and quick reference guide
- Positive and negative controls
- Assay format: Lateral flow test / immunochromatographic
- Instrument: No
- Testing time: 15-30 minutes
- Specificity: 98.6%
- Sensitivity: 90.6% (Ct value ≤ 30)
- Antigen: N
- Sample material: Nasal Swab
- Reagents: mAb anti-COVID19 antibody, mAb anti-Chicken IgY, mAb anti-COVID-19 antibody‑gold conjugate, Purified chicken IgY‑gold conjugate
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):0.2000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:25|
|Model Number||Model Number:09365397043|
Roche is a Swiss multinational company who specialise in medical diagnostics and pharmaceuticals. They are an approved NHS partner who supply approved medical testing kits and covid-19 test kits to the NHS, government, healthcare and other local authority services.
Roche has supplied the NHS, and customers across the UK and Ireland, with COVID-19 tests to help identify patients who have, or have had, novel coronavirus. They have worked closely with partners across the UK to support the scale up clinical testing for COVID-19 across the country.
Since March 2020, Roche Diagnostics has developed a broad portfolio of diagnostic tests, at unparalleled speed and their tests being used in settings across the country to identify those who are infected, support the vaccination programme, and to increase our knowledge and understanding of this virus.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50 inc. VAT
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £6.95 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.