Genware Porcelain Bowl Shaped Cup 25cl Blue x 6
A blue bowl-shaped cup which provides a colourful alternative to plain white porcelain. Comes with a durable glaze to prolong the life of the product and improve the stain resistance. A rolled edge ensures the durability and functionality of the product, for added chip resistance, making it suitable for hotelware, restaurants and foodservice applications.
- Perfect Size For Lattes And Cappuccinos
- Provides A Colourful Alternative To White Porcelain
- Durable Glaze Prolongs The Life Of The Product and Improves Stain Resistance
- Rolled Edge Ensures Durability And Functional For Added Chip Resistance Suitable For Hotel, Restaurant And Foodservice Applications
- Available In Additional Sizes And Colours
- Conforms To BS4034 For Vitrified Hotelware Quality Standard For Durability In Use
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):55|
|Model Number||Model Number:322125BL|
|Item Shape||Item Shape:Round|
|Crockery Style||Crockery Style:Genware Coloured Beverageware|
|Capacity (cl)||Capacity (cl):25|
|Pack Size||Pack Size:6|
|Diameter (mm)||Diameter (mm):100|
Genware Professional is one of the UK's most recognized brands for light catering equipment, tableware and glassware, with a wide range of products available to cover all the essential requirements of a professional caterer or the commercial kitchen. All Genware products are crafted and sourced with the customer in mind, making sure that every piece is long-lasting, durable and cost effective. This piece of mind allows you to put trust in Genware products and focus on your hospitality or catering business.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.