Aero-San Sanitiser & Disinfectant Spray Aerosol 400ml. A powerful spray multi surface disinfectant & sanitiser with two-in-one antibacterial and anti-viral properties. Powerful 70%+ alcohol formula kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses. Tested to comply with requirements of EN14476 & EN13697. Aerosol spray action covers surfaces and hard to reach areas fast. Quick drying formula with rapid disinfection.
Ideal for disinfecting most hard surfaces, non-porous surfaces and even electronic devices including mobile phone screens, computer screens, keyboards, handrails, doors, handles, steering wheels, vehicles, shopping trolleys, telephones, light switches, letter boxes etc.
- Sanitiser & Disinfectant Spray Aerosol 400ml
- Antibacterial and anti-viral properties
- Powerful 70% alcohol formula
- Meets requirements of EN14476* & EN13697**
- Quick drying formula with rapid disinfection
- Aerosol spray action covers hard to reach areas fast
- Suitable for most hard surfaces
- Safe for use on electronic devices, phones, keyboards, screens etc.
- Ideal for vehicle interiors, steering wheels etc
- Great for frequent touch points, door handles, light switches etc.
- Leaves fresh clinically clean fragrance after use
Directions for use:
For hard surfaces, spray aerosol from 15cm and leave to air dry or wipe clean after 30 seconds. For complete antiviral and antibacterial disinfection to EN14476 and EN13697 standards, leave product to work for 2 minutes. For electrical components & devices, recommended to spray onto cloth first then use cloth to wipe surface. Always test on inconspicuous area first. Non intended for skin or har. Use only in a well ventilated area.
*Meets requirements of EN14476 on hard surfaces against enveloped viruses in 1 minute
**Meets requirements of EN13697 on hard surfaces with 2 minute contact time
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg): 0.50|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time: Same Day|
|Model Number||Model Number: EP070|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L): 0.4|
|Chemicals||Chemicals: Disinfectant, Sanitiser|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type: Aerosols|
Entire Pro was designed as a cost-effective but high quality commercial chemical for the catering, entertainment and hospitality trade. The product range includes a wide selection of janitorial, cleaning and hygiene chemicals for all types of business. Created specifically to meet the needs of restaurants, bars and pubs the Entire Pro chemical range includes all the every-day essentials (such as multipurpose cleaners, floor cleaners, detergents and glass cleaners) alongside catering essentials that are well suited for use in commercial kitchens. Entire Pro prides itself on an ability to provide the highest levels of performance experience in all areas of the cleaning environment.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.49 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.