Selden Professional Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap 5 Litre
With Powerful Sanitiser & Moisturiser. Tested To EN1276.
Selden Hand Safe is a professional anti-bacterial hand soap from the makers of Jeyes Professional. This high-grade anti-bacterial soap is free from solvents, harsh chemicals, perfumes and dyes but leaves your hands hygienically clean and fully sanitised. It is the ideal hand soap for the food and catering industry, where sanitising your hands is essential.
Tested in laboratory conditions to BS EN 1276 at a UKAS accredited laboratory and effective against common food poisoning bacteria including E-coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, MRSA, Pseudomonas Aeruginosa and Etercoccus Hirae. See test results download below.
Thanks to the removal of harsh chemicals and perfumes, Selden Hand Safe Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap does not dry out your hands or cause damage to skin with prolonged use. This makes it ideal for industrial workers who are required to regularly wash their hands such as healthcare professionals, automotive, construction, manufacturing, education etc.
- Professional Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap
- With powerful sanitiser effective against wide range of bacteria
- Moisturising agent protects hands
- BS EN1276 tested against common food poisoning bacteria
- Non-perfume and solvent free, kind on skin
- White pearlized thick hand soap
Directions for Use:
Wet hands and dispense a small amount of Selden Hand Safe Anti-Bacterial Hand Soap into your hands. Wash thoroughly, paying close attention to fingers and nails. Rinse and dry.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:1-3 Days|
|Model Number||Model Number:C032|
|Capacity (L)||Capacity (L):5|
|Packaging Type||Packaging Type:Liquids|
The Jeyes Professional range has been specifically designed and formulated for use in the catering and hospitality industry. Years of industry experience has been utilised to provide commercial catering and public sector outlets with a comprehensive range of high quality chemicals in well packaged, appropriately labelled and easy to use product lines. Each is purposely formulated for the tasks that are faced daily by commercial kitchens, restaurants, canteens, hotels and bars.
We can provide customers purchasing Jeyes Professional chemicals as part of a contract (or wishing to switch) with expert advice and product comparisons. Each account receives access to our Online Hygiene Management tool which includes safety & regulatory support, educational & training tools and task based guidance for the catering industry. The service is designed to allow customers to provide staff with relevant and bespoke support materials, reducing the cost of managing cleaning and janitorial chemicals. For further information, please contact our Customer Support Team.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Note: Delivery lead times may currently be affected. See our latest service updates for more information.
- Free delivery is available on all orders over £50
- Orders below £50 are subject to a £5.99 carriage charge
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a geographic surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone, even if your order value is above £50. For more information visit our delivery charges here.
- 75% of our items are available next working day with a 2PM cut off. Some items take a little longer, check the delivery badge at the top of this page for the latest lead time.
- We ship light goods with a DHL delivery service and tracking information is provided via SMS text message. Please provide a mobile number when checking out to get the latest updates.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets. As standard, all deliveries are kerbside only.