Sola Lotus Cutlery
Review this product first.
Sola Lotus Cutlery is a sleek and contemporary design of professional restaurant cutlery from renowned tableware specialist Churchill. Manufactured from the highest grade 18/10 stainless steel, this modern and contemporary design features unconventional curvy handles that add style and innovation to a range of table settings.
Sola Lotus Cutlery has been specifically chosen by Churchill as the ideal compliment to their Studio Prints and Raku ceramics ranges. Included in the range is a selection of Standing Monobloc Cutlery items, including a monobloc dessert knife and monobloc table knife. These pieces can rest on their backs or front horizontally, allowing the serrated blade to face up or down, rather than laying flat as with traditional cutlery.
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Material||Material:18/10 Stainless Steel|
Sola Cutlery is a Swiss manufacturer or premium restaurant cutlery for the catering market. All their cutlery patterns are created with Swiss precision, immense know-how, professionalism and uniqueness. This makes Sola Cutlery the best choice for catering cutlery when perfect functionality and creativity are your requirements. As an ISO certified manufacturer, all Sola Cutlery items go through perfect quality control processes, from material selection to manufacturing. This guarantees that their cutlery reaches the end-user in a perfect and reliable condition.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Minimum order value of £25 (ex. VAT) required
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information