Sprintus T11 Evo Commercial Vacuum Cleaner
Review this product first.
|Size (mm)||Size (mm): 405H 400W 290D|
|Power||Power: 13 Amp (Plug)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw): 0.7|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty: 1 Year Parts|
Innovative, professional and high-performance commercial vacuum cleaner designed specifically for the hospitality and catering industry.
The new Sprintus EVO offers maximum performance with minimal operating costs. Featuring high performance with a surprising 270mbar of suction power, huge 9L storage container and a bagless filter system (which is usable with bags as well) you are guaranteed a machine that can deliver efficient cleaning for long operational periods with minimal cost.
The economical 1200-watt motor has a very low noise level of only 64db and provides the vacuum cleaner with sufficient power to tackle all every-day hoovering tasks. Power settings are individually adjustable to suit all surfaces, through the built-in performance regulation.
Easy emptying, two parking positions, four accessory slots, all-around elastic bumpers, 13 m activity radius, switchable Combi-nozzle, high-quality aluminium suction tubes, hard-wearing suction hose, one-handed transportation, latest fleece filter technology, and the unique lockable cable hook completes the profile.
Sprintus is an industry leading manufacturer of commercial grade cleaning equipment based in Germany. The Sprintus brand has fast become renowned for high-quality commercial vacuum cleaners throughout the European janitorial industry. The customers' needs are the focus of all product development, with the Sprintus aim set on making every day cleaning as pleasant as possible.
Sprintus vacuum cleaners are unsurpassed in ergonomics, making heavy lifting and unhealthy bend downs a thing of the past. Combined with sturdy lightweight construction, compact dimensions and a unique range of accessories, Sprintus are capturing market share from UK leaders such as Numatic and Henry.
A true commercial vacuum cleaner for heavy duty professional use from the world-class German manufacturer Sprintus.
- Close-able cable-hook for neat and easy storage.
- Parking position on both sides of the motor head.
- Vacuum and accessories can be carried in one hand.
- Long-lasting and resistant dirt container.
- Durable bumpers, sliders & large wheels.
- Storage compartments for all included accessories.
- Foot operated switch, carry handle & lateral release.
- Power regulator adjustment to any floor surface.
- Rotary joint on the hose for hindrance-free manoeuvring
- Lateral quick-release for easy opening.
- 2x 0.5m Aluminium suction tube
- 1x 2.5m suction hose
- Filter basket and filter bag
- Crevice, combination and upholstery nozzle
- Additional bags use code 106013
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg):4.8000|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time:Next Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm):290|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm):405|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm):400|
|Model Number||Model Number:111060|
|Power||Power:13 Amp (Plug)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw):0.7|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty:1 Year Parts|
Sprintus are an innovative German manufacturer, renowned for producing professional vacuum cleaners and floor cleaning machines for the catering and hospitality industry. Their product range is designed to be durable, powerful, practical and high quality but is accessible at a reasonable and affordable price.
The Sprintus range of vacuum cleaners and floor sweepers is self-developed, with many patented and unique features. When selecting components, Sprintus focus on the customers’ requirements for high quality and durability, a promise of quality that is backed by a true commercial warranty.
Leasing InformationSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- We offer FREE Next Day Delivery on all orders over £50
- Our delivery service operates across the United Kingdom (including Highlands & Isles)
- 98% of all orders received before 2PM reach the customer the following working day.
- We ship all heavy catering equipment and large appliances (such as commercial dishwashers) using pallets
- Orders below £50 are subject to an additional delivery charge.
- An additional geographic surcharge may also be applied if delivered to an additional charge zone, even on orders over £50.00.
- See our delivery charge rates table for more information