Stellar Hand Stick Blender Variable Stainless Steel
Detachable Shaft - 200mm Shaft - Variable Speed - 600 Watt
This Stellar stick blender is perfect for making Pesto, Salad Dressings, Hummus, Mayonnaise, Pasta Sauces and more. Feature rich stick blender featuring variable speeds - simply turn the top dial to adjust the power to suit your needs. Blend tougher ingredients with the turbo mode for optimum performance. Super sharp stainless steel blades make light work of food preparation, blending ingredients quickly and efficiently. Takes up minimal space with a compact two part design. Features a removable dishwasher safe shaft for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Wattage: 600W
- Weight: 857g
- Height: 40.0cm
- Width: 6.5cm
- Shaft Length: 20cm
- Stellar 2 Year Domestic Electrical Guarantee
|Weight (Kg)||Weight (Kg): 0.86|
|Delivery Time||Delivery Time: Same Day|
|Depth (mm)||Depth (mm): 65|
|Height (mm)||Height (mm): 400|
|Width (mm)||Width (mm): 65|
|Model Number||Model Number: SEA40|
|Power||Power: 13 Amp (Plug)|
|Power Consumption (Kw)||Power Consumption (Kw): 0.6|
|Shaft Length||Shaft Length: 200-299mm|
|Features||Features: Detachable Shaft, Variable Speed|
|Standard Warranty||Standard Warranty: 2 Year Return To Base|
Stellar knives are a highly reputable and high-quality market leader suitable for a range of tasks and skill levels. Available as single knives or as a handy knife set, Stellar knives make a wonderful addition to any kitchen. Whether you require a steak knife, bread knife, carving knife or professional chef knife, Stellar have the right option to suit your needs.
Our wide variety of Stellar knives all come with a lifetime guarantee for added peace of mind. What’s more, we offer an array of Stellar knife accessories to safely store and maintain your knives, helping to keep them sharp and always ready for use.
Business LeasingSorry no leasing can be calculated for this product. Leasing is currently only available on orders over £750.
- Delivery is free on all orders over £50 (Inc. VAT)
- Orders below £50 are subject to a delivery charge. Where available, you can choose the service at checkout, including 48-72hr small parcels (under 3kg) from £3.49 and next-day from £5.79.
- Items fulfilled from our UK distribution centre are mostly dispatched the same day, if ordered before 2PM. Some items can take longer (such as those sent directly from the manufacturer) so we recommend reviewing the lead time badge on each product page.
- We may consolidate small items together into a single package. This might mean that item(s) you order may be held until your entire order is ready.
- All orders are sent tracked delivery. We will email you when goods are dispatched, and the couriers tracking details are included. If you enter a mobile number during checkout, we will also text any tracking details or order updates to you.
- We ship heavy catering equipment and large appliances using pallets. As standard, pallet deliveries are to the door only & do not include unpack & position.
- Delivery is available UK nationwide, but a surcharge may be applied if you live in an additional charge zone.
- For further details please see our delivery terms.